Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

MYKOvsUSKO

This is a discussion on MYKOvsUSKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You know on ko4life forums {basically usko forums} i always see ppl flaming MYKO about how they suck and such ...
Page: 1

noobybooby

Default MYKOvsUSKO

You know on ko4life forums {basically usko forums} i always see ppl flaming MYKO about how they suck and such and such,but in the same way on MYKO forums and even in game they flame USKO.Saying they dupe they suck ass they cant minor combo,and that their all turks.

So whats your honest opinion which do u think has more skill MYKO or USKO

Now i know some usko players have actually played MYKO so i also want their insight. I'll be throwing a link in MYKO forums so they can also join in.

Main question:
    Which has more skill MYKO or USKO
    by skill i mean players and such not which has better gameplay.Im basically asking if u took myko best players and pitted them against usko best players who would win.Don't take numbers into acc plz,and try and name some legendary players to come out of both versions.

Now go ahead argue flame .

ko sucks balls in general... but I can't quit =(

So I win. No one can argue with me. You all know it's true. XD

Edit: Oh, who has more skill? Hmmm usko has more people, so better chances of finding "the best" here. But you never know.

And I still say KO sucks balls. lol

idefix

i dont even know whats the fcking difference between myko and usko, myko u have to pay, usko is supposed to be f2p but u have to pay to login... myko prolly has better gms and customer service too... dno

wawh

doesnt myko have very laggy servers?

noobybooby

u guyz talkin gameplay i said skill...Skill not gameplay

noobybooby

i made a double post like a fag go to the one at ko4life section

Banned Senior Member

how much skill does it take to legally macro yourself to 70?

MillionVoices

thats funny since everyone in MYKO runninig in +9 shells and +3 /4 uniques haha.
    close topic

also myko 150 ppl vs usko 1000. (server population at mid peak hrs)

myko has and always will have a better community. Most that play there speaks english, although myko is just as corrupt as k2. myko would be played by a lot more people if the login servers wern't so horrible. It can take up to 1 hour just to login because of the speed of their servers, it's rather pathetic. Most myko players arn't as skilled... there are a few oldies from channel2 and Iam that own but the majority doesen't even combo. Also, the english speaking population of myko (generaly speaking) are much more friendly and tend to help out more often.

If myko servers wern't so laggy I would be there.

DiffusalBlade

MYKO has some good PKers, even tho most ppl macroed to 70. The lag is unbearable. but i gota say the turks there are nice, they even try to speak english but most turks there are 20+ so speak it good. and no1 there has +9 shell only +9s there are a few shards and 1 raptor and thats nothing compared to usko, the +9s here are unbelieveable. if it wasnt for the lag myko>usko

crazyb1

MYKO sux tons of lags
    JPKO best
    no dupes / koxp / lag

MillionVoices

Originally posted by DiffusalBlade
    MYKO has some good PKers, even tho most ppl macroed to 70. The lag is unbearable. but i gota say the turks there are nice, they even try to speak english but most turks there are 20+ so speak it good. and no1 there has +9 shell only +9s there are a few shards and 1 raptor and thats nothing compared to usko, the +9s here are unbelieveable. if it wasnt for the lag myko>usko
    u dont know wat u talking about

every single person their dupes, and duping is extremly easy with TP PORTAL due to lag

if u want i can upload SS of ppl items in myko.

DiffusalBlade

Originally posted by MillionVoices+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MillionVoices)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DiffusalBlade
    u dont know wat u talking about

every single person their dupes, and duping is extremly easy with TP PORTAL due to lag

if u want i can upload SS of ppl items in myko.[/b]
    i dont know what im talking about? ive played the game since beta, my char is currently 28th on NP list, i know practically everyone there, and seeing as you know the bug maybe its only you who dupes

MyKO sucks cuz they got shitty and empty servers.
    USKO sucks thanks to two obvious reasons, K2 and Turks.

All other KO's suck because they're not English versions :
    And private servers are probably a complete joke with all the bugs they have. :lol:

Rilai

yea actually come play myko and the lag is not that bad noobs and myko players are a ton better than usko and ya we macroed a bit but most were already 65+ some almost 70 and mac was made legal in one zone. it helped us out cause yea our community is small and not many lvl parties going on 24/7 but the skill of our players and double usko's and whoever said something about only a few ppl comboing or being better than the rest in myko is stupid. every person in cz does combo basically and if ur in a top 30 clan u basically know how to combo

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast