Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Problem with knightonline?

This is a discussion on Problem with knightonline? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you could, go outside? try again later, since you "already know" everything, and its come down to people repeating ideas......
Page: 2

Zaczaco11

you could, go outside? try again later, since you "already know" everything, and its come down to people repeating ideas...

Jason269

you could, go outside? try again later, since you "already know" everything, and its come down to people repeating ideas...[/b]
    go outside? bud u dnt kno my life, im never at the pc, im only loggin on now and then to see what items i got to sell <_<

Jason269

jus come bk after few days and stil wont let me loud lmfao wots this shit man

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

jus come bk after few days and stil wont let me loud lmfao wots this shit man[/b]
    might be your location....&#39;;-x

I don&#39;t know whats wrong with it, but I know if i asked for help i wouldn&#39;t be so bitchy at all those That gave some ideas.

Jason269

ok i just found out that i can log other servers but just not carnac west on my main char with all my items? hmm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12