Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

A problem with New Moradon?

This is a discussion on A problem with New Moradon? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Everyone is really excited about this new Moradon,items & ect Atm the Current Moradon is laggy for me i have ...
Page: 1

BigNastyPriest

Unhappy

Everyone is really excited about this new Moradon,items & ect
    Atm the Current Moradon is laggy for me i have 512mb of RAM

Will the new Moradon be worse for people with computors like me?
    Or Better because People will be more spaced-out?

What do you guys think about this?
    Because if this Super-Pacth is pretty powerful, a descent part of KO gonna have a hard time playing

bazzeeka

Well it also depends on your Graphics card memory too man.. if it does get bad and you find it hard to run in moradon there are things that help

1.Set all ko Options too Low
    2.Dont use the biggest resolution
    3.Turn off weapon affects
    4.Set your graphics card to dedicate to Preformance not Visual (usally there set halfway between or application controlled)
    5.Buy some memory or a nice gfx card :P

IllusionS

512 will be ok, the problem is with the graphics engine. It might be a bit more laggy overall, a little bit bigger, but the area is bigger so people will be spread out. It shouldn't be too much worse then now though!

bazzeeka

lol... dont be too worried man.. k2 take there time doin this shit ,wat its been out in japko for 4 months or so lol n we jus here about it coming now :S probly anuffa year away.

BigNastyPriest

Yah , ill try to set my Graphic cards settings to the best i can

yes bro don't worry i think will take still long time until patch and won't give to much problems if you can play the game now without graphicproblem won't be problem with new moradon either

see you around man

BBYxKISS

<span style="font-family:Georgia">If you currently play Knight online without any problems, then you shouldn&#39;t have any problem with the Moradon patch.

</span>

512 will be ok, the problem is with the graphics engine. It might be a bit more laggy overall, a little bit bigger, but the area is bigger so people will be spread out. It shouldn&#39;t be too much worse then now though![/b]
    i doubt they change the game engine with the new moradon, anyway having a high graphic memory is useful only if you have a 22" monitor or more... else 128 should do it for ko...

Hey im real noob with computers how do i change my graphics card options so it will perform best with ko im on vista graphics card is Nvida Geforce 6150SE (stock1)

nah,i have only 256MB of RAM

IllusionS

i doubt they change the game engine with the new moradon, anyway having a high graphic memory is useful only if you have a 22" monitor or more... else 128 should do it for ko...[/b]
    You obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

Video card memory has NOTHING to do with Monitors.

Video card memory is where the ingame textures are loaded into, however KO uses very little video card memory, the main part it uses is CPU and Main memory. Of course the game engine doesn&#39;t change, it&#39;s the same crappy thing it&#39;s always been. I&#39;m saying they are maxing out the detail level on their crappy old engine, which already doesn&#39;t perform well. So it will run a bit slower then the current moradon does, but it should still be fine.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

Isn&#39;t it because of the JPKO servers? I have 512 ram too... i lag a lot in moradon

BBYxKISS

<span style="font-family:Georgia">That&#39;s because there are many users in moradon, since it&#39;s the main marketplace after all.
    Get 2 gigs of ram and you&#39;re free of problems. Yay! * cheers *</span>

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

<span style="font-family:Georgia">That&#39;s because there are many users in moradon, since it&#39;s the main marketplace after all.
    Get 2 gigs of ram and you&#39;re free of problems. Yay! * cheers *</span>[/b]
    lol theres 30-40 merchants at the most.

BBYxKISS

lol theres 30-40 merchants at the most.[/b]
    <span style="font-family:Georgia">Well, I guess his computer / connection just sucks then. Lol.</span>

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast