Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

A problem with New Moradon?

This is a discussion on A problem with New Moradon? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; <span style="font-family:Georgia">Well, I guess his computer / connection just sucks then. Lol.</span>[/b] it could be because servers are far away ...
Page: 2

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

<span style="font-family:Georgia">Well, I guess his computer / connection just sucks then. Lol.</span>[/b]
    it could be because servers are far away from the US. But i have no idea.

I think it might be better because it only laggs when there is a lot of ppl in one area.

Hey im real noob with computers how do i change my graphics card options so it will perform best with ko im on vista graphics card is Nvida Geforce 6150SE (stock1)[/b]
    can any1 help me!

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

sorry to say that, but i think u ll have huge probs with new moro, if ur computer already laggs in the old one
    i play jpko and i never lagged in old morodan....never had problems...but now the new map is laggy as hell....and in jpko there are about 60% less merchants than in usko....so i think it ll lagg "if it will come" but...dont forgett : u play usko....and this is run by K2...so i think that u can use the super mega hightech computer, ur children will buy in the future, if new morodan ll come out one day.....

MillionVoices

I dont think there will be any change in arhcitecture to the game itself, just think of it as a new zone in the game. P.S its a still imageback ground. There is no active rendering or any other shit of some sort. So it shouldnt affect anything. Oh and everyone lags in Moradon when 400 merchants try to load at once.

lol theres 30-40 merchants at the most.[/b]
    Lol, what empty ass server do you play? Maybe after a turk DC theres 30-40 merchants...

RiseAgainst_

4.Set your graphics card to dedicate to Preformance not Visual (usally there set halfway between or application controlled)[/b]
    How do i do this?

Banned

for ppl who has low pc and no money there still exist one way... "overcloack" and if you burn ur computer :P time to get life

RiseAgainst_

What is overclock for!, what does it do AND WHAT ARE THE RISKS OF IT

hej

Turn of name if you have that on.

bahadirp

i have nvidia geforce 6800GT - 128 GDDR3
    and 512 drr memory
    what is lagg :P

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

well im on 512 and i lag out every few secs in moradon can barely move in there and rest of game play is just framy... (very good internet tho) very bad graphics card.

TwistTheKnife

I have a Core 2 Duo Processor and 2 gigs of ram. I never lag in moradon or in wars

xD

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

Video card memory has NOTHING to do with Monitors.

Video card memory is where the ingame textures are loaded into, however KO uses very little video card memory, the main part it uses is CPU and Main memory. Of course the game engine doesn&#39;t change, it&#39;s the same crappy thing it&#39;s always been. I&#39;m saying they are maxing out the detail level on their crappy old engine, which already doesn&#39;t perform well. So it will run a bit slower then the current moradon does, but it should still be fine.[/b]

Excuse me, but you are wrong.

With a bigger monitor you will (in most of the case atleast) use a higher resolution.
    Higher resolution means (most of the time) higher resolution texture, which means that you will need more memory..

Well i have a PIII 1ghz 256ram 32vid and i lag little in moradon just like the guys with the better computers... so im gonna say check for viruses and exes that are taking most of ur ram and close them when u play KO

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast