Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

problem with servers - a rumor

This is a discussion on problem with servers - a rumor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Some one from MSN told me he sent a ticket to k2 about the servers and this is what he ...
Page: 1

Banned

Some one from MSN told me he sent a ticket to k2 about the servers and this is what he got back:

We are currently experiencing some technical issues with the servers, which may be causing players to have a hard time connecting to the game. The Knight Online Technical Team is working diligently to resolve the issues as quickly as possible servers will probally be up and running th Mars 1 As latest! .We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

I dont know if this is real or not, but.. what the fuck

Roberto

i think soon they will turn of this game because all idiots working on KO.

Parque

have you seen the stability of the servers? I get 5 dc&#39;s in 1 hour, can&#39;t login for 2 hours, then I finally can, I get another dc and then I can&#39;t login anymore <_< going very well with this game, we spend fuckin money on premium and they don&#39;t even take care of the servers

cadela

i think soon they will turn of this game because all idiots working on KO.[/b]
    +1

Rainhardt

+2

BJK

+99999

Thiefnemo

Kick out the Turks allow only 50% of their IP to connect..
    thats what need do K2

SoulFamily

Some one from MSN told me he sent a ticket to k2 about the servers and this is what he got back:

We are currently experiencing some technical issues with the servers, which may be causing players to have a hard time connecting to the game. The Knight Online Technical Team is working diligently to resolve the issues as quickly as possible servers will probally be up and running th Mars 1 As latest! .We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

I dont know if this is real or not, but.. what the fuck[/b]
    since when K2 keeping dates they promisse something at? :huh: :P

since when K2 keeping dates they promisse something at? :huh: :P[/b]
    well they are prommissing to enable the christmas present for months now...

Banned

you say that they are doing nothing and always saying shit, but the fact that they are
    actually letting people know whats up, and the fact that they are taking down the servers instead of
    making us keep playing with lags means they DO care.
    this is a fact, K2 are trying to change

stifler

i cant log in for 3 days already , i hope those fuckers will give us few premium days back :angry:

flamthrow

Either its a fake, or they cant spell for shit coz Mars 1? Since when do they type months in french?

SoulFamily

you say that they are doing nothing and always saying shit, but the fact that they are
    actually letting people know whats up, and the fact that they are taking down the servers instead of
    making us keep playing with lags means they DO care.
    this is a fact, K2 are trying to change[/b]
    uhm lol????

where do they let us know whats going on? they just wrote it 1 person who sended a CS ticket. where is the news on the homepage?
    they dont realy care about players problems, or did u ever saw a GM ingame online answering ure question? i didnt :P

Nick

well its the biggest shit that they care about the customers, if they would then they would atleast give prem days back.

and they also would follow their promisses ( like x mas presents whats told before)

servers have more downtime then uptime.

always giving back shit answers to customer support tickets.

my opinion about k2

THEY DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT US

:huh: <_< :angry:

my dog told me that k2 sucks , he knows it from another dog he&#39;s friend with that know it from his owner who knows it from his friend who knows it because a gm told him x_x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast