Problem with silver prem

This is a discussion on Problem with silver prem within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; To start with, Im not sure this is the right place to post this but if its in the wrong ...
Page: 1

Zoultan

Thumbs down

To start with, Im not sure this is the right place to post this but if its in the wrong section just move it Anyway...Earlier today when I was going to re-new my premium service I decided to try out silver prem. I made a account on Click n Buy and all seemed to work out just fine, but then all suddently it stood "Payment Rejected- Please use another credit card or contact your credit card customer service". And the worst thing is, 19.95USD GONE BUT NO PREM!!! FUCK! The card I use is visa and when I tried to re-new premium I had one day left of bronze, but does that really matter? Im really pissed off right now, can someone please explain how I shall work this out? :S I really hope some of you guys can help me with this or atleast give me som advices because this aint right :angry:

To start with, Im not sure this is the right place to post this but if its in the wrong section just move it Anyway...Earlier today when I was going to re-new my premium service I decided to try out silver prem. I made a account on Click n Buy and all seemed to work out just fine, but then all suddently it stood "Payment Rejected- Please use another credit card or contact your credit card customer service". And the worst thing is, 19.95USD GONE BUT NO PREM!!! FUCK! The card I use is visa and when I tried to re-new premium I had one day left of bronze, but does that really matter? Im really pissed off right now, can someone please explain how I shall work this out? :S I really hope some of you guys can help me with this or atleast give me som advices because this aint right :angry:[/b]
    Why the fuck you people pay through C&B ? Iff you got a visa card you can fucking get premium from PUS. And maybe you'll get your premium tomorrow since you got one day left.

xGenAx

wtf is wrong with it?

Zoultan

NO PREM!! 20$ for nothing :S it says when you try to buy with visa card that It doesn´t work or something like that...but damn, how shall I do with this? :S loose 20$ is not acceptable for getting nothing, fucking k2....

KO4fun

NO PREM!! 20$ for nothing :S it says when you try to buy with visa card that It doesn´t work or something like that...but damn, how shall I do with this? :S loose 20$ is not acceptable for getting nothing, fucking k2....[/b]
    no it says visa gift cards are not accepted, you just click ok and continue your purchase

PS: how long have people from sweden been using the word aint?

you cant buy silver premium while you already have bronze...

Zoultan

Gaah...anywayz my friend bought me bronze istead...but no more klick n buy for sure :S damn I thought it meant that I couldnt pay with visa but yeayea, will try silver next month then