Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

problems with dcing

This is a discussion on problems with dcing within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Any1 noticed this problem? me and few my friends got SERIOUS troubles with this. most of the FT / eslant ...
Page: 1

Banned

Any1 noticed this problem? me and few my friends got SERIOUS troubles with this. most of the FT / eslant dungeon ending with dc, but its not as regular dc as we all know ( lag than dc ), its more like dc wo any lags b4, and this happening ONLY during those events. Usualy iam playing 2 hours b4 any of that event, without single dc, than boom and dc in there. My whole pc scanned many times, no virus / spyware found, connection is ok, i dont c any prob in that. Like i said everything is wo prob untill i enter FT or Esl dungeon, just for info: FT 4 times / 4 time got dced, Els dungeon is like 50% that i will dc.
    I noticed this like week ago, just wondering if any other ppl can say the same or iam just "lucky" lol...

Babiesforlunch

I have the same problem I dc every time at ft, its very rare that I dont dc. This applies for 59- FT and 60+ as well as 70 Dungeon, There is no lag, my internet dosent go down I just get disconnected from the game. This is getting ridiculous

gilamash

you got K2ed !

Banned

you got K2ed ![/b]
    yea seems to b like that, welcome to da club lol

Babiesforlunch

I just dced again from dungeon, Im gonna reinstall my game see how it works

Banned

I just dced again from dungeon, Im gonna reinstall my game see how it works[/b]
    let us know if there willb any success .)

Babiesforlunch

I'll let you know just finished reinstalling now time to wait for ft If anyone else has been having any problems please post

side2side125

do you have wireless internet?

BlackIrish

I dc VERY often in bdw, but the game is on like 4 hours straight before bw and still I get dced.
    Ah well, thats why I have my partner

KnightMike

thats unusual i noticed that alot of ppl do dc in dungeon tho, and its always da damn priest

tommyleonghk

i noticed alot of players dc from FT..... everytime we go in with full numbers....half way thru.....almost half the players are gone....

hansen

my clannie got dc issues also since the latest patch

I aint know if its work but thats what I would do if I would have DC in events.

1) RE-Installing KO (do NOT Install fastloading patch!)
    .) if RE-Install didnt fixed the problem, you can install fastloading patch

2) each time before a event like FT/ED etc starts I would restart my PC and make sure I do not have any other programms like MSN / ICQ / Fraps or anything like running.
    .) probably if you own a second PC where you can run KO on try there to go FT/ED and see if you DC aswell

atleast I for myself would been sure now that the problem is not caused cus of my PC, so next step:
    .) if you own some "newer" games witch you can play online, (warcraft 3 should been enough to test allready, games like Battlefield2 or so would been perfect to see it) go and play them, see if you lagg / delay / have a high ping or DC there.
    ->
    if you have problems at this games aswell you should defenatly call your ISP and tell them your internet dosnt work well.
    ->
    if you can play other games w/o problems or if you dont own any ->
    3.) call your Internet Service Provider, tell them your internet is disconnecting you lately at a specific game called Knight Online.
    so the guy you speak with will tell you its not there fault, thats for sure.
    now you tell him to do a "Traceout" to the IP adress of the server you are playing,
    if he dont know what a Tracout is tell him to Ping to server.
    after this is done he should see if a problem excist or not, also ask him to restart your Modem and if you use a router tell them you have one so they know for fixing and sending recourses.
    after 24 - 48hours you should not have any problems anymore with DC, if you still have.. find a other person to help cus im out of help then o.O

downnote: most ppl playing KO are from turky and there Inet connection is like one of the worst you can get, same for most brazil player

i noticed alot of players dc from FT..... everytime we go in with full numbers....half way thru.....almost half the players are gone....[/b]

same, i noticed that when golems spawn, around that time, a crapload of ppl are gone, and when i see the dead bodies on the ground, i dont find any, and theres nobody thats "dying"........ BUT a lot of people accidentally /town or click the button, and the are forced out of FT......

Would the DC issue be related to prem? if ur no prem, a lot of people are goign to that p1 for bdw or juraid, and then since ur no prem u get DC? could that be a possibility? or all of u have prem?

4que

I have premium and have DC issues as well, only once during ED and BDW, but I have an issue where if im XPing at like paramuns I DC alot.

As mentioned, you have been K2ed !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast