Problems with the new patch?

This is a discussion on Problems with the new patch? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well ever since 1475/1476, when ur exiting ko sometimes it causes an error and crashed. When you press close, it ...
Page: 1

unsolved_mystery

well ever since 1475/1476, when ur exiting ko sometimes it causes an error and crashed. When you press close, it automatically restarts your computer. Some of my friends are getting this also. Anyone else?

Aziznow

I got SPeed hack, and probelm with xtrap.

Banned Senior Member

deathy

well ever since 1475/1476, when ur exiting ko sometimes it causes an error and crashed. When you press close, it automatically restarts your computer. Some of my friends are getting this also. Anyone else?[/b]
    Had a simular problem, so did some friends of mine. I solved it by removing a trojan from my pc that apparently came with 1475 autopatch
    If u run Kaspersky anti-virus (http://www.kaspersky.com/trials --> 2nd one), u can find a trojan horse called 'Trojan-spy.win32.proagent.21'
    Let Kaspersky run a full system scan, remove the trojan, and that worked for me and my friends.