This Kosp. Dun bother healing/going to moradon

This is a discussion on This Kosp. Dun bother healing/going to moradon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Many of u may have alr know this but im posting for those who do not know. Yea this kosp ...
Page: 1

Default This Kosp. Dun bother healing/going to moradon

Many of u may have alr know this but im posting for those who do not know.

Yea this kosp targets u from anywhere in ronark. Right at ur base or where ever u r. Once targeted, u will be locked on and they will keep arrow showering u till u die, so no matter how much u pot u cant avoid death, its only a waste of ur potions. Dont even try to tele away from cz to moradon coz it will be worse as u will not only lose nps and coins but also exp.

Retards who uses this kosp are thickdick/birhtview and a few others. Diez sv ofc

Aba

yep...they can shoot you while they're dead now too, town it and you still getting hit, cant even see who is doing the damage in info bar - only way to tell is to look at chat when you're lying on the ground

it's beginning to be a real problem

yes this is getting from bad to worse. last week even with those kospers i was still able to pk quite smoothly only getting killed a few times by time. But since this week these kospers are even more active and had influenced many. Now they go in groups and arrow shower ppl. as hackers like MakeMyDay unforqwen etc. (sorry if the names i posted are all orcs coz i only know orcs who arrow showered me in cz, dunno much about human as hackers)

Acca

Originally posted by belzac
    yes this is getting from bad to worse. last week even with those kospers i was still able to pk quite smoothly only getting killed a few times by time. But since this week these kospers are even more active and had influenced many. Now they go in groups and arrow shower ppl. as hackers like MakeMyDay unforqwen etc. (sorry if the names i posted are all orcs coz i only know orcs who arrow showered me in cz, dunno much about human as hackers)
    They are NOT hackers, they are just little kids without skills.
    "Hacker" sounds to me like a compliment, they are just lamers.

Wac

its scary now sell stuff at moradon :S

davaugha

I got hit by one of those SOBs last night in the war. I was lucky that i am a tank priest with 5500+HP. I spammed 1920 on myself and potted like crazy till they gave up.

This KOXP is pissing me off. I play for 30 or so before i get frustrated and quit.

Anyone know of another game that is good.(with less cheating) I am thinking about Silkroad.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i just got fuckin own'ed in cz by 6 koxpers, all of them on me = ko.. and i'm a fuckin 1337 lvl 75 int priest. wow.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl
    and i'm a fuckin 1337 lvl 75 int priest. wow.
    no you are not h43r:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

yes i am. n ur gay,for that matter

edited: for every matter

MyBitch

i know how they could fix the dead killing stuff... iv done some searching..

delete all kinds of provoke and greeting and they cant kill when ur dead..

before they die they spam provoke in the menu bar so they will stand up and still be able to kill...

havent yet figured how to fix moradon killing... but everything i figure how to stop this shit i give to k2. all of u should do the same thing. maybe they will notice whats wrong if we all post a suport ticket whit a fix