problems with Premium Service...

This is a discussion on problems with Premium Service... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I used my Pagum acc for get my bronze premium but no have premium and no have my money in ...
Page: 1

C0nexit0

Default problems with Premium Service...

I used my Pagum acc for get my bronze premium but no have premium and no have my money in my pagum acc, i paid for Bronze Premiun and didnt get NOTHING !

Any1 can helpme plz.

are here other1 with the same problem ? or just is mi bad luck :huh:

C0nexit0

ViSeH

whats that

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Open a CS ticket. I had no trina appear with my silver premium the other day, and got a lovely "i'm not authorised to help you, i'll go and ask someone else" reply <_<

beastmaster

Originally posted by Chuck Norris
    Open a CS ticket. *I had no trina appear with my silver premium the other day, and got a lovely "i'm not authorised to help you, i'll go and ask someone else" reply <_<
    they do same to me but after 1 week my trina appeared in inventory

Darkkiller

well elanesse from diez banned 2 days ago when he bought 2 gold premiums 2 motnhs ago and didnt recieve non of them. he opened 2 cases. and 15 days ago bought another gold premium with click and buy. last week paypal decided his case in his favor but this made things worse. even tho he has gold premium k2 banned him. so dont try to chargeback your money or ll share the same treatment