Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Proleet mages

This is a discussion on Proleet mages within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You can walk there. Its a long way but you can walk. I dont think its worth the effort, but ...
Page: 2

You can walk there. Its a long way but you can walk. I dont think its worth the effort, but thats up to them.

What they cannot do "legitly" is get out of there through the gates. Which makes the whole thing a bit useless in my opinion: they have a very short range with a nova from in there and unless they actually glitch they cant get out.

We call it the EMC Zoo

Kik0

Come on, worse things happen when the humans invade luferson, like entire parties of orcs glitching inside buildings and throwing novas. They mostly kill the people leeching the monument though so it doesn't really bother me.

iwanttopk

ok orcs cant take castle legit, sure, thats why when humans evade they TP through the castle wall, AWSOME!! :angry:

Kik0

Lies, we truck through the 17 million novas at the gate and have our parties tp off us >.>

Originally posted by ub3rslart
    Yep orcs cant take our castle legit.....so hey why not cheat <_<
    im liker when humans take our castle tho.. soo many free nps off leechers ^^

Mario

usseles topic -_- humans do the same shit <_< so what ?? like tower bug - GM told if he catch any1, he will reduce NPto 100... u think ppl ( i mean both sides ) stoped nova town ??

/care

Mental_Anguish

I see wayy more Elmo's gliched in buildings when they invade Karus and take castle. K2 just needs to fix the bugs, that'll take care of it.

Brute

Originally posted by Mario
    usseles topic *-_- *humans do the same shit *<_< *so what ?? like tower bug - GM told if he catch any1, he will reduce NPto 100... u think ppl ( i mean both sides ) stoped nova town ??

/care
    /tear

Doc

LMAO, why is it that because elmo's dont get to invade and leech the crystal for their sorry NP that they always find something to cry about???????? Infact the only ones that dont moan are the few that actually have some pk skills and can make NP in CZ. As stated above the elmo's do enough cheating and bugg abusing as well so pls stop crying.

ub3rslart

Elmo would never get 2 leach the castle if all the "awesome" orcs went into the wars instead of just going d2 cz for the easy np....Get some balls and come into the war

I just find it funny that a few of those mages behind the gates were lvl 70.... yep awesome pk skills there :rollseyes:

Doc

Elmo would never get 2 leach the castle if all the "awesome" orcs went into the wars instead of just going d2 cz for the easy np....Get some balls and come into the war

I just find it funny that a few of those mages behind the gates were lvl 70.... yep awesome pk skills there :rollseyes:
    Hmmmm balls for War........lol? humans make mad rush to kill a warder and then nova the shit out of Orcs gate.....1337 skills atleast in CZ we can have good even fights with Tormentors etc.

Skills for war, dude that just made me laugh ty

ub3rslart

Never said anything about skills for war, I said those lvl 70 mages hidin behind a fence had "awesome" pk skills

If all orcs went into war instead of cz for the easy ride, Humans wouldnt be able to run over top of you.

Doc

Never said anything about skills for war, I said those lvl 70 mages hidin behind a fence had "awesome" pk skills

If all orcs went into war instead of cz for the easy ride, Humans wouldnt be able to run over top of you.
    Lol we let you, we normally win first 2 wars then let you win third so u can get NP from crystal to give to us in CZ....tada :P

ub3rslart

Originally posted by Doc+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Doc)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ub3rslart

Lol we let you, we normally win first 2 wars then let you win third so u can get NP from crystal to give to us in CZ....tada :P[/b]
    No....You all bitch it up in d2 CZ

You(Orcs...Not you doc) think hmmmm I COULD go the war and fight against the best of Humans, Or I could go d2 and kill the noobs in cz who think it will be quiet because a war is on.

Karus need some testicles.

Kik0

Originally posted by Doc+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Doc)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ub3rslart

Lol we let you, we normally win first 2 wars then let you win third so u can get NP from crystal to give to us in CZ....tada :P[/b]
    Interesting system...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12