Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Proof K2 needs cash to help you ROFL

This is a discussion on Proof K2 needs cash to help you ROFL within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hail, mixer! Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support Team. Unfortunately, we will be unable to assist you with ...
Page: 1

Mixer

Hail, mixer!

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support Team. Unfortunately, we will be unable to assist you with this region change issue, as we provide only limited support to our Free2Play members. If you would like to receive support for this issue, please purchase a Premium Service package and submit a new ticket. To learn more about the support levels we provide, please review the Knight Online Service Level Agreement at: http://www.knightonlineworld.com/sla.php.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for playing Knight Online and happy hunting!

Regards,

GEP Dplion
    Knight Online Customer Support
    www.knightonlineworld.com
    www.gamersfirst.com[/b]
    Been buying plat prem in the past several months,all i did is change my region by accident a month ago on my DCZ rogue and GB holding char ,and i asked them too change it back to RS since i cant do it by hand,they must do it manually,and the noobs wrote this. :P My father told me they can get sued for this kind of shit,so im asking if anyone got same message,so i know if its worth to sue or not?

d4rkchrisz

Been buying plat prem in the past several months,all i did is change my region by accident a month ago on my DCZ rogue and GB holding char ,and i asked them too change it back to RS since i cant do it by hand,they must do it manually,and the noobs wrote this. :P My father told me they can get sued for this kind of shit,so im asking if anyone got same message,so i know if its worth to sue or not?[/b]
    We know! get a life..

Thats normal?! Thats K2!

[spoiler]Arent you a developer?
    Why did you ask your dad then?![/spoiler]

BB MrKickboxDeveloper

Do you even understand how expensive it is to sue someone? And K2 is a corporation, they have the top of the line lawyers. They're almost expected to win, then you would be punished for taking such dramatic actions and be barred from the game. Happy hunting

Mixer

I got loads of cash,but i wont give a nicle till my problem is solved. and d4rkchris yes i do got a life

Shane1911

And K2 is a corporation, they have the top of the line lawyers.[/b]

I highly doubt K2 has top-of-the-line anything.

We know! get a life..[/b]
    Stop posting that old shit.. ''Get a life'' You are in a knightonline forum..So keep ur mind in post and stop telling bllshit's just to flame..And yes we know about k2 need's money ..They always do.

and d4rkchris yes i do got a life[/b]

KO4life :lol:

tommyleonghk

the return of ddldave?

oO

the return of ddldave?[/b]
    lol :lol:

kibal

how did u change the region by an accident? , u went to other country just for do it?

how did u change the region by an accident? , u went to other country just for do it?[/b]
    lol

I highly doubt K2 has top-of-the-line anything.[/b]
    their bugs are :lol:

Uzu

how did u change the region by an accident? , u went to other country just for do it?[/b]
    agreed on that. are you on scamming someone's account or what?

Mixer

Im in serbia,and serbia is kinda bugged,i had issues loggint to my acc,so i cahnged region,it went to CS instead of RS and now i cant login. I dont mind i quit ko anyways,the thing that matters is that i got owned by k2...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast