Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Proof K2 needs cash to help you ROFL

This is a discussion on Proof K2 needs cash to help you ROFL within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yeah, Serbia sucks. Hi Nik.[/b] bb bro, Serbia > Peru in any aspect :P...
Page: 4

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Yeah, Serbia sucks.

Hi Nik.[/b]
    bb bro, Serbia > Peru in any aspect :P

simple182

OMG, stop spamming the forum posting USELESS posts. You are like out of date, we already knew all these things[/b]
    Seriously, this is a topic to talk about. Hes not the one spamming, its retards like you thats actually spamming right now. if you dont give a shit then gtfo, dont need to fuckign bash on him, seen worst topics then this that actually dont get considered as spam.

Anyways back on topic, Yeah, its an old rule, nothign you can do about it.

5DollahSuckySucky

Been buying plat prem in the past several months,all i did is change my region by accident a month ago on my DCZ rogue and GB holding char ,and i asked them too change it back to RS since i cant do it by hand,they must do it manually,and the noobs wrote this. :P My father told me they can get sued for this kind of shit,so im asking if anyone got same message,so i know if its worth to sue or not?[/b]
    lol sue? hahahaha sorry, but how stupid can u get.. sueing a company cas your character is stuck LOL. and yea they can tell you to purchase premium cas its their game they set the rules. yea its stupid but sue? i mean common lol get some common sense. even if another person had the same message, noone would wanna get involved in a sue against a game to win a whole 20 dollars.

thank mr. skeletal Senior Member XeroK's Avatar

bb bro, Serbia > Peru in any aspect :P[/b]
    1 word: lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234