Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Proof:KnightOnline is dying

This is a discussion on Proof:KnightOnline is dying within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think game might start dying it wont be so bad. Maybe it really will be free2play. in ares i ...
Page: 4

I think game might start dying it wont be so bad. Maybe it really will be free2play. in ares i notice sometimes RLB is way busier then CZ.

This topic and these stats are spot on. Macro has ruined KO period, it will not recover. K2 doesn't focus on this problem 100% and that is just plain stupid. Instead, they delete the hard earned coins and items from dedicated players, leaving EVERY player lumped into one group and burned not by the hackers and farmers but by the company who is supposed to SERVICE THEIR CUSTOMERS. Elite items have always been in the game and nearly every hardcore KO players has tried to obtain the best items for their servers, as you would in ANY game. Now, the majority of the diehards (the ones that were left) are leaving or gone simply because at any moment their YEARS of play can be "deleted" by some noob K2 staffer who has no idea, care nor concept of how much time and energy their best customers have given them. When you pay hundreds of dollars to spend time grinding in a game, spend massive amounts of time farming, upgrading and bartering for items, and given a company more money then it costs to have a phone, internet, cable or other services in RL, and that company arrogantly blows off the feelings, interest and loyalty of their customers (the ones who provide them with their rent and their food) you can see why this game and this company are done. They know who the item sellers were, yet the customers are the ones who are left getting burned on both sides, you can't make the items, sell the items, and then burn your customers and expect things to be ok, just doesn't work that way. Focus on the hacks, it's not that difficult.

7Uper

they will just reduce server size if anything if things get bad they will remove all 2nd servers but as long as they make profit they will be up

batman23

if they will delate half of servers ppl could play easier like compound ares with dies xig with bera etc

Validating

instead of getting things done and earning like 10x more, they prefer to let it just rot...

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

DUNCE on anyone that goes to lady-gaga.net

KeL

hmm only are new servers

Quote Originally Posted by Rad_Archer View Post
    This topic and these stats are spot on. Macro has ruined KO period, it will not recover. K2 doesn't focus on this problem 100% and that is just plain stupid. Instead, they delete the hard earned coins and items from dedicated players, leaving EVERY player lumped into one group and burned not by the hackers and farmers but by the company who is supposed to SERVICE THEIR CUSTOMERS. Elite items have always been in the game and nearly every hardcore KO players has tried to obtain the best items for their servers, as you would in ANY game. Now, the majority of the diehards (the ones that were left) are leaving or gone simply because at any moment their YEARS of play can be "deleted" by some noob K2 staffer who has no idea, care nor concept of how much time and energy their best customers have given them. When you pay hundreds of dollars to spend time grinding in a game, spend massive amounts of time farming, upgrading and bartering for items, and given a company more money then it costs to have a phone, internet, cable or other services in RL, and that company arrogantly blows off the feelings, interest and loyalty of their customers (the ones who provide them with their rent and their food) you can see why this game and this company are done. They know who the item sellers were, yet the customers are the ones who are left getting burned on both sides, you can't make the items, sell the items, and then burn your customers and expect things to be ok, just doesn't work that way. Focus on the hacks, it's not that difficult.
    Instead of writing an essay, why don't you just quit Knightonline? If you are having KO fever, go the the deli grocery and ask aladdin to sell you a life.
    I see so many people complaining, yet they still play KO. You guys sound worse than nagging girlfriends.(and its hard to be worse than those b1tches.)

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 7Uper View Post
    they will just reduce server size if anything if things get bad they will remove all 2nd servers but as long as they make profit they will be up
    lol i seriously doubt they would delete half the servers
    the turks are whats keeping usko alive, but who knows how much longer that will last, i seriously doubt usko will last much longer the way things are going

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    lol i seriously doubt they would delete half the servers
    the turks are whats keeping usko alive, but who knows how much longer that will last, i seriously doubt usko will last much longer the way things are going
    everyone says that every year even before KE patch

guessss wat guys
    KO WILL NEVER CLOSE LONG AS TURKEY EXISTS

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

You guys would be surprised on the amount of money K2 makes every MONTH.
    Believe me, they are getting more then enough.

USKO is going down, everybody knows that. But i really doubt it's gonna close anytime soon.

did knight online ever get to millions? when it was full?

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    did knight online ever get to millions? when it was full?
    never..
    Not in a million lol.

even if you say 5k players on each server (sub server included) you don't get to 500k

Artemis Fowl II

KO was good. WAS.
    Then came all sortsa rubbish that ruined the KO we knew (KNEW) and loved. If you care to look, tons of gold spammers are well everywhere. And the GM's can't stop them. But instead they induce these stupid TPT errors that happends when you get your firewall updated [well happened to me] and when you gain too much exp [Wtf?].

Back to topic: Yes, KO is dying.

Banned

ko has been dying for years and years.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast