Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Proof:KnightOnline is dying

This is a discussion on Proof:KnightOnline is dying within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; For me Knight Online died when game became about getting shiny stuff and dealing with stupid people....
Page: 5

sidhellfire

For me Knight Online died when game became about getting shiny stuff and dealing with stupid people.

Banned

For the ones that think its k2 his fault, no it isn't, mgame makes the patches and needs to allow k2 to put them on it, what i have heard is that k2 had a fix for all these hacks but mgame didn't allow them to put it on, they got in a fight and mgame left k2 their office, lets see what will happen... (IM NOT SURE IF ITS TREU!!)

DezartuR

i think usko will be playeable again after the announcement of HF that they say on twitter :
    # we are fixing the cz attack now new version without cz attack will release next week. 1:04 AM Jan 29th from web

so just wait for real pk come's again

Quote Originally Posted by DezartuR View Post
    i think usko will be playeable again after the announcement of HF that they say on twitter :
    # we are fixing the cz attack now new version without cz attack will release next week. 1:04 AM Jan 29th from web

so just wait for real pk come's again
    What about all other hacks? There are prolly over 2 dozen working hacks lol

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Die die die die die!!!

k.o died long longgg time ago

Quote Originally Posted by aligator View Post
    What about all other hacks? There are prolly over 2 dozen working hacks lol
    that might be true but hf is the most popular hack out there and the other hack aren't as complete as hf

Quote Originally Posted by rmm3l View Post
    k.o died long longgg time ago
    +1

this game is only for babashoppers hackers and noobs

Quote Originally Posted by gerydeft View Post
    +1

+1 and losers!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gerydeft View Post
    +1

You can add idiots to the list then add yourself to it because knight online clearly has a space in it. Who the fuck searches knightonline?

It's called "Google trends". Google being a search engine and trends meaning "general direction". Hence, the general direction of searches for "knight online" in google. Which can NOT show how well a company is doing.

Also people don't find games to play by just typing in the exact name into google. They find it on MMORPG's list and other sources which most likely include a LINK directly to the website, and not to a google search page.

I hate threads like this, no one is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to play. GTFO.

P.S.

lol

Banned

woot israel 3rd

Banned

woot sweden 4th :O:O:O

Quote Originally Posted by Bl4nqooo View Post
    For the ones that think its k2 his fault, no it isn't, mgame makes the patches and needs to allow k2 to put them on it, what i have heard is that k2 had a fix for all these hacks but mgame didn't allow them to put it on, they got in a fight and mgame left k2 their office, lets see what will happen... (IM NOT SURE IF ITS TREU!!)

This has been said a 1000 times over the last 5 years. K2 is responsible for the actions of the GMs not MGames, don't be an idiot. When they wipe the coins of all the players instead of taking the time to find the SAME players who gold farm for a year straight, or wipe items from guys playing for years and years because they traded everything they had for an item in game to be the "best" and K2 NOT MGames punishes the players as a majority, then you can't blame MGames, but you sure as hell can blame K2. Instead of the GM's logging in to ban the hackers, they're busy ruining the game punishing the players paying their rent, take a look at the stats, they speak for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Rad_Archer View Post
    This has been said a 1000 times over the last 5 years. K2 is responsible for the actions of the GMs not MGames, don't be an idiot. When they wipe the coins of all the players instead of taking the time to find the SAME players who gold farm for a year straight, or wipe items from guys playing for years and years because they traded everything they had for an item in game to be the "best" and K2 NOT MGames punishes the players as a majority, then you can't blame MGames, but you sure as hell can blame K2. Instead of the GM's logging in to ban the hackers, they're busy ruining the game punishing the players paying their rent, take a look at the stats, they speak for themselves.
    You said the same statement twice in 2 days :S

Memories From Oldies...I miss you ''Knight Online'' not ''Cheat Online''
    I watch movies now and they make me cry...
    There were lots of friends all over the world.
    And now Damn Turks!!!
    When Turks came this game they made it awful.

Please Contact me oldies...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast