Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

proof that ko will be p2p soon:o

This is a discussion on proof that ko will be p2p soon:o within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Unfortunately, account "w/eacntnameuwant" is a Free2Play account and we will be unable ...
Page: 2

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Unfortunately, account "w/eacntnameuwant" is a Free2Play account and we will be unable to assist you with this issue as we provide only limited support to Free2Play gamers.
    eventhough the account i asked to help with a account is gold prem :s[/b]
    if ur posting a ticket for a premium account make it very clear in the ticket your posting its for that other account put the account name put why your sending it from another account

k2 not offering support for f2p players is just a joke neways p2p dont even get support they just get the fairytale that one day when they need it they'll have it

tommyleonghk

if your play time is = turk play time...then its p2p....

if your play time is = turk sleep time... then its f2p....

^_^

if your play time is = turk play time...then its p2p....

if your play time is = turk sleep time... then its f2p....

^_^[/b]
    lol that's so true, i can't get on unless it's around around 3-6pm cst. and when i get dc after that, i'm screwed.

Disease

i think if u wanna take care abotu something, u gotto do it yourself since its important only to u,not for them.
    so grab the phone, and use it
    sad,but true

Banned

nvm
    they changed it for me

Richie

Well from what i see in the launcher window, Premium does not even guarantee u 24/7 access anymore :/

says there "jump to the front of the login line" meaning what? server limits have been lowered and now we must pay to "maybe" login?

ps. u must realise k2 are well known for useing certain words that have more than 1 meaning. They do this incase things go wrong and they have a way out :/

delete pls

EEthan

Well sometimes servers like Ares are actually "full", where even if you have prem you cant get in (hardly ever happens anymore tho)

someone pls release trko :s

GuildWarsfreak

<------K2

Banned

<------K2[/b]
    rofl
    thats funny

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

yeah i bought gold prem and it took 3 weeks to show up and i made tickets about it everytime and got the same fuckng response.. its frustrating as hell

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12