Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Proxy

This is a discussion on Proxy within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i know that there's many topic of Proxy's sory for this one but i didnt see 100% Answer of my ...
Page: 1

Lightbulb

i know that there's many topic of Proxy's sory for this one but i didnt see 100% Answer of my question anwhere..

Is proxy safe for ur char? How do u get banned? Do u get banned when u log on or if one GM catch's you?.

we say that i used proxy 1 time, can i get banned for it after 1 week?

Need to play on my 80, and dont wanna loose it or the items cuz Proxy, should i do it and can i liek log in once and not get banned? and has anyone in this forum used it ? 1 or more times in this last week after the nooby patch ?

good explainings pls.

Banned

well i used proxy once for log my account just few days after last patch.. i didnt get ban anyway my advice is log with proxy then turn it off, u will stay logged without problems

DeathInTheNight

Not sure if using proxy is bannable but I'd imagine it is. Using one you are misleading K2 into thinking ur ip is different, so technically thats lying to the company that gives you their service, even if it is crap.

aero

just change the region thru CS

Banned

well i used proxy once for log my account just few days after last patch.. i didnt get ban anyway my advice is log with proxy then turn it off, u will stay logged without problems [/b]
    Makes no sense at all because u stay connected trough proxy

seeing as this is a proxy topic, anyone got a link to a working australia proxy????

Proximus

seeing as this is a proxy topic, anyone got a link to a working australia proxy????[/b]
    http://www.xroxy.com/proxylist.php?port=&a...iability=#table

ty bro

Proximus

ty bro[/b]
    Np

creiken

doesn't work for me usko forums still tracked me

DeathInTheNight

Makes no sense at all because u stay connected trough proxy [/b]
    Yes but you are misleading K2 and telling them you are connected from somewhere and really ur somewhere else, and especially now using it after a patch which limits where you can log from, so technically you are breaking or rather trying to disable the purpose of the patch.

Banned

Thats what i maent.. no matter if you shutdown ur proxy tool ur still connected trough it , so ull get banned too...

If you use one of those famous public (free or not free) proxies, K2 will see where is your account from, if they decide that it looks like you are violating the restriction for hacking, sharing or whatever, they will ban you.

you will have a big problem there couse if you use a proxy to log 1 account the reg. IP will change to your country then the owner will not be able to play it ^^

Ezquerra

a lot of risk, if you have some high account talking about lvl/items you wont want to take that risk right ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast