I have always said it take a better person to put their hands up and admit they were wrong and today I am having to do so.

For the ;last 18 months I have always blamed Javier for scamming my items ff an account whih mounted up to a good amount of cash. Javier had alway pleaded his inocence to me but after years of defending him I just didn't beliave him. I thought he was scum , blocked him from my msn and never spoke to him again.

Yesterday afternoon I had found out that Ewo ( ex tourmentoZ and a KB member ) had seem zero and I pking in CZ with the char , dc'd the hcar and stool all hte item. He then started to bragg to several of his friends in Denmark to what he had done.

So I just want to do this post for Javier to say I am truley sorry for what I said about you and should have beliaved you when you said you were inocence. I hope you find a place in your heart to acept my apolgie or if anyone knows him and see him to tass this on for me. Even the best of us get things wrong but very few make the effort and admit it.

Regrads

Felix