help with running ko client

This is a discussion on help with running ko client within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; allo guys. i decided to get one of those registry cleaning things that also tweaks my pc and updates my ...
Page: 1

Default help with running ko client

allo guys. i decided to get one of those registry cleaning things that also tweaks my pc and updates my drives and stuff and i think it slowed down my ko client. im not sure what it is but thats my guess. im hoping someone here who has better knowledge than i do with these things could help. even with my crappy internet, i was running the ko client around 25fps. now its running at an average of 9-10fps >< which is shit. so im not quite sure what i did and i figured this registry cleaning tool would help my pc a but it and it did for some programs but now ko is running crap. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

try updating your graphics driver, if that don't work reinstall :S

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelspea View Post
    try updating your graphics driver, if that don't work reinstall :S
    ok so i tried updating the driver and its telling me thats it has the best and up to date driver. but i did notice there is a caution sign on it and with further investigation there is error code 31? which is telling me its something to do with 6to4 adapter and that i have to uninstall them or something.

go to system recovery and install a back up which was taken before u clean ur registry etc. Probably it will fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by hoDoo View Post
    go to system recovery and install a back up which was taken before u clean ur registry etc. Probably it will fix it.

yea i looked at how far the restore point goes back and the furthest is only 2 days ago...zzzz....i need to be able to restore like atleast a week back but i cant seee that far