Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Public Apology •

This is a discussion on • Public Apology • within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; First and foremost, I would like to apologize for my recent behavior on the forums and to a few specific ...
Page: 1

Default • Public Apology •

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for my recent behavior on the forums and to a few specific people.

I am responsible for my own words, be it written or said. I have been down many paths of shame in my life and am definately not afraid to admit when I am wrong. I have had a chat with a few people of KO4LIFE (in-game and out) in a civil manner and have agreed to post this apology on Monday, however I have the night off from drill so I'm posting it tonight.

I am fully aware that I have been disrespectful, extremely sarcastic and annoyingly borish to many random and a few select people (I will try to make it short):

Lavie: I have resorted to PMing you in hopes that we could eventually cease future arguements but instead I ended up insulting you even further and showing no sign of good intention. For that, I have mislead even my own intentions. I am personally sorry for my direct insults and personal judgements based on no knowledge of who you are. Yes, you are right, I dont know shit about Mages and am probably the most inexperienced oldschool KO player there is without doubt.

Tommay: This stupid forum-rivalry ends now with me giving up. I have nothing to gain, and probably have more to lose if I continue to piss you off so that is why I back down. Your reputation on the forums and in-game are high, and for that you have my respect. I also PMed you, but had absolutely no intention of giving you any satisfaction and for that I have made myself look like a child. I could go in more detail, but it would be too much to read.

Thing: I never had an issue with you from the beginning, your negative comments towards me seemed to be direct but with good reason. I have indeed been annoying with my constant complaints about immature people when I have just circled myself right behind the issue of my complaint. By acting immature, I have attracted immaturity. It's a cycle I hope to end. I will take heed to your advice this time.

There are others, I havent forgotten - just saving some words; PM me if you want an apology and have not recieved one, I will add it to this post. I dont know why I felt it necessary to jot down every negative thought that popped into my head, and I assure you this is not how I behave in reality - I have become very judgemental online for some reason and for that reason I seem to be quick to react in a negative response rather than executing "If you have nothing good to say, dont say anything at all." With that being said, you will no longer see a negative post from me again.

I do not expect anyone to accept this appology and any negative responses are justified. It is here for you regardless.

~Regards,
    C-West ARM0R (current random name)

lol all in good fun brother Relax

OIJK IDC IDC

Just kidding thats rlly brave of you to apologyce but they m8 feel this way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=FORncl5pSD0

It's the internet, glad to see you're not going to take it as seriously any more

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    It's the internet, glad to see you're not going to take it as seriously any more
    If this was Facebook, I would like this.
    This goes for everyone, we all just need to respect the other behind the PC.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxAKFlpdcfc[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by 1337Degrees View Post
    If this was Facebook..
    CkkJl2 Likes this.

Banned Senior Member

well done.....................

i liked the dots in your title they were cool

Find real friends?

Quote Originally Posted by CrawDaddy View Post
    Find real friends?
    i was thinkin the same thing, who cares what people think online, if they think ur a douche than let them think that, its not like you need them to succeed buddy.

ps: if your in the military, on behalf of this forum or most of us at least, i thank you for serving

Holding yourself accountable for things you have said/done when you aren't compelled to, shows maturity and a willingness to better yourself. Those are things I would think society would be appreciative of instead of viewed as weakness (which it is not).

Doing the right thing is always harder than doing nothing.

Thanks for serving and have fun at drill. Just don't be a smart ass every time the opportunity presents itself. Personally, I didn't know they carried that many empty sandbags out to the middle of nowhere.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Man if I tried to apologize to every person that got mad at me over the internet, I'd never be able to finish the list... So I just say fuck it and move on.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

What has this forum come to..

GuardianTrini

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    What has this forum come to..
    "Like"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast