Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

punishment Jail

This is a discussion on punishment Jail within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey i was at 59 lvls war and then its telported me into a "punishment Jail" and i cant get ...
Page: 1

avivsh12

Default punishment Jail

hey
    i was at 59 lvls war and then its telported me into a "punishment Jail" and i cant get out of there
    i need to do some quest over there but i cant because i need MP and my Mp pots over and if im siting to recharge my mp so the mob hp allready healthed
    what can i do?

some options:

1. ask the king to gift you coins to buy mp
    2. quit ko
    3. build new char

avivsh12

this char euipment with 40 gbs

How get into this jail?

Banned

you prolly were in a cordinate where you shouldn't be

jail is so simple.......its a pain in the ass but its simple.

take off all your armor for R attacking the mob. Sit and put back on all your armor till you revive the amount of mana you will have with no armor.... take armor off and R attack.

the mob recharges yes... but its possible. Use full bar of mana and then sit, recharge only up to half..... get back up R attack and finish the kill.

ive been there and got out. i went in with no mana pots. No where to buy mana.

NO reason to quit ko, its a simple task that just takes time.

hmm why do u go into the jail?

There I was.. In the middle of.. Well.. Where am I anyway?? And how did I get here??
    What is this arena? And what are these creatures??

Oke, so I was in Krowazland together with my clannies, killing Krowaz, having a good time. And now. I wake in this place. What did I do to get here??

Anyway, time to get out, hmm, how do I get out of here. There is this guy that has a quest for me, he tells me to kill 10 of each mob in here. Well, thats easy isn't it? I select the closest one, doesn't look strong and doesn't do damage, this will be easy. I swing my mighty Raptor, ready to smack this monster to an other world.

Before I could even get close to this little monster my arm stopped. I could not believe my eyes. It stopped. WTF! I did not tell it to stop. I tried again. It stopped. Again, again, again. I failed, I couldn't do anything.

Back to the guy that told me kills these mobs. Hmm.. What did he say? I have to buy a weapon from him, oh yeah, that is a nice way to make money. First he kidnapped me, brings me in this arena with these monsters and now he wants me to buy a weapon from him. Well, I want to get out of here, so lets give it a try.

Got a weapon, I am ready to strike, I face my target, I smack him with all I got. Oh, he is so dead, I am sure, that monster is a goner. I hit it!! Yes!! Come and get me boy, you are all mine!! I feel my energy draining as I hit this monster, I look at him and get the feeling this is even more hopeless then I thought it would be. He didn't even move. Oh My God, what is this place. Well, time to hit him again and again and again. His life points are dropping down, but what is this, my energy is draining, I feel sick and tiered, time to take a rest, I sit there, feel my energy regaining, but no, now this monster is regaining too.

This must be hell, why didn't I brought my special energy potions. I sit down for a while, feel strong enough again and start smacking the monster, with his lifepoints around 50% I have to sit down again, 10 minutes of hard work and his hp is at 50%?? After I feel strong enough, I start attacking again, had to do this 3 times till the first one was down. This is going to take a bit longer then I expected.

Ah, 2 hours later and I killed 5 of them, only 35 to go. But what is this. My weapon, is this guy playing tricks with me?? The weapon is falling apart, I have to buy even more??

OMG!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ranzoape View Post
    There I was.. In the middle of.. Well.. Where am I anyway?? And how did I get here??
    What is this arena? And what are these creatures??

Oke, so I was in Krowazland together with my clannies, killing Krowaz, having a good time. And now. I wake in this place. What did I do to get here??

Anyway, time to get out, hmm, how do I get out of here. There is this guy that has a quest for me, he tells me to kill 10 of each mob in here. Well, thats easy isn't it? I select the closest one, doesn't look strong and doesn't do damage, this will be easy. I swing my mighty Raptor, ready to smack this monster to an other world.

Before I could even get close to this little monster my arm stopped. I could not believe my eyes. It stopped. WTF! I did not tell it to stop. I tried again. It stopped. Again, again, again. I failed, I couldn't do anything.

Back to the guy that told me kills these mobs. Hmm.. What did he say? I have to buy a weapon from him, oh yeah, that is a nice way to make money. First he kidnapped me, brings me in this arena with these monsters and now he wants me to buy a weapon from him. Well, I want to get out of here, so lets give it a try.

Got a weapon, I am ready to strike, I face my target, I smack him with all I got. Oh, he is so dead, I am sure, that monster is a goner. I hit it!! Yes!! Come and get me boy, you are all mine!! I feel my energy draining as I hit this monster, I look at him and get the feeling this is even more hopeless then I thought it would be. He didn't even move. Oh My God, what is this place. Well, time to hit him again and again and again. His life points are dropping down, but what is this, my energy is draining, I feel sick and tiered, time to take a rest, I sit there, feel my energy regaining, but no, now this monster is regaining too.

This must be hell, why didn't I brought my special energy potions. I sit down for a while, feel strong enough again and start smacking the monster, with his lifepoints around 50% I have to sit down again, 10 minutes of hard work and his hp is at 50%?? After I feel strong enough, I start attacking again, had to do this 3 times till the first one was down. This is going to take a bit longer then I expected.

Ah, 2 hours later and I killed 5 of them, only 35 to go. But what is this. My weapon, is this guy playing tricks with me?? The weapon is falling apart, I have to buy even more??

OMG!!!!!
    But you're ranzop, you used to play some story games. GJ K2 !

ranzo start writing books kanka <3

dojomaster

oh man thats a long time in jail, it only took me like 2 hours

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

if ur out of mp pots its np , go POWER up STORE > Buy mp premium pots / hp pots . go kills this funny joke of k2 and blop ur out

It wasn't me that got into jail.. It was one of my clannies.. But he was almost out of pots.. And took a while to get out :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ranzoape View Post
    It wasn't me that got into jail.. It was one of my clannies.. But he was almost out of pots.. And took a while to get out :P
    So if you wrote such a story about friend, What will happen when it will all be about you ?!

Was about to say, thay I would never ever get TP'd in to jail.. But I am a PUS mp pot user, so I'll manage I guess.... And if not... You'll see something like this. Link to a bigger story

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast