Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

KoM is back as aka charlie 187 be carefull

This is a discussion on KoM is back as aka charlie 187 be carefull within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so i get a add to msn from King Of Moradon.....shady.....but whatever.....so i add him email comes up [email protected] not ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default KoM is back as aka charlie 187 be carefull

so i get a add to msn from King Of Moradon.....shady.....but whatever.....so i add him

email comes up [email protected] not the underscore kinda shady

so then he tells me he was hacked and banned by mahina ok whatever so i ask who

he says PEROXIDE and his friends at microsoft....shady but whatever i keep going on

i ask him many questions which most charlie knows since charlie babashoped all his items and knows his paypal name as well and also where he is from

then ask him standard prices and shit he knows all great so would charlie....then i ask him some shit he might not now...he cant answers says he lost his paypal logs so he dont know what my prices whatever...so not real king....then i ask him what +9 item he made for a buyer i had that got wiped he knows what it is......and then says and then you ask me for another one for 100 usd ...then i think he cant know that....but then i realized it the guy who lost that item posted my msn to him ss saying that in the msn to him....so charlie could have saw that....ok so back to chalrie again....then i ask him for new paypal address so i can send 1 usd to him to see if its him...paypal would need some info in order to work....so he says he dont have....i told him he still owes me money back or whatever since he does....he cant give back cause he says his paypal is hacked....shady since i looked up his paypal account and its not blocked and it works fine just send one usd to the old one that he says dont work.....be carefull of new kom cause its charlie scamming you all

i am done with the real one anyway so for its not big thing but if you choose to then your going to get scammed

gg charlie and nice try jackass

bb and have a nice day

Banned Senior Member

Yep Charile pretend to be KOM
    I am talking with him now and hes talking so much shit lol

Banned

real KoM doesnt talk this much :lol:

only charlie does what a fag

moral of the story?

don't buy for USD, in my opinion you guys were being scammed by the real KoM anyway, hundreds of dollars for a few pixels.

Trust nobody

Banned

so fake charlie msns me again and say to late tez made 5k already.....what a liar this kid is such a loser

you all give him to much credit for being this good scammer...why hasnt he fooled me yet....he is n00b...my kids scam more out of me then he does and the oldest is 4 years :P :lol:

bb charlie gay

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Another thing.........msn is EASILY hacked, just by adding the person. I got hacked and for my bad luck, it was the registered email of my old mage, and got depleted >< . So carefull, u never know what this assholes will do.

Eggybert

we are paying to play pixels :S
    pretty sad :P
    but where having fun

Banned Senior Member

Had a "nice" little convo with him the other day was laughing the whole time. The only shit he knows is what he reads on the forums

Banned

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    moral of the story?

don't buy for USD, in my opinion you guys were being scammed by the real KoM *anyway, hundreds of dollars for a few pixels.

Trust nobody
    so isnt it the same as when anyone sells for usd there items they gain....like if i get WE on drop from hq and then sell it for usd....same thing buying for usd for pixels....diff is didnt come from now known duper

but in general same shit .... so no one can anything about buying from kom if they have bought in USD period

usd should have no part to play in this game... because its an unreliable internet based role-playing game. Now on the diez market it appauls me that if i want to trade something for something i have to go through some bull shit paypal transaction first. People have lost sight of what this game is about

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by coolboyp2

moral of the story? *

don't buy for USD, in my opinion you guys were being scammed by the real KoM anyway, hundreds of dollars for a few pixels. *

Trust nobody
    lol?
    and you bought ur warior for USD?
    no actually i did a direct trade with bora, my edana character with all of its items for the level 70 warrior naked. A straight trade, the way you should be able to with items in this game.

king of moradon was a nice guy and provided nice conversation

Banned

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    usd should have no part to play in this game... because its an unreliable internet based role-playing game. Now on the diez market it appauls me that if i want to trade something for something i have to go through some bull shit paypal transaction first. People have lost sight of what this game is about
    listen +1 and i agree with you but it doesnt change the fact that its going on and will and we just have to get used to buying usd for shit now or a shit load of coins

Originally posted by Private
    king of moradon was a nice guy and provided nice conversation
    i would be a nice guy to you if you gave me hundreds of dollars for 20 seconds of work,

and tez although i agree it is going on, there's only one set of people that can stop it, and that is us, the community that play the game.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast