punkbuster

This is a discussion on punkbuster within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello everybody, i am wondering: Has anybody been experiencing trouble with any part of their computer since "PUNK BUSTER" has ...
Page: 1

rogn1761

Default punkbuster

Hello everybody, i am wondering: Has anybody been experiencing trouble with any part of their computer since "PUNK BUSTER" has been integrated?
    Eversince i had to accept the punk buster, none of my usb ports want to work correctly, when i restore to the day before that update (punk buster) all works well.
    Has anybody got any suggestions? :unsure:

Banned Senior Member

PUNKBUSTER=GAY=still cheat oky?

rogn1761

Default punk buster

chabo, i wouldn't know how to do that, hardly can get the computer to work, lol

Mental_Anguish

Cheaters = gay, therefore Chabo = gay !! In response to the 1st post, I havent had any problems "so far".

redfieldTnT

as long as thers coders who know thier shit thers still cheaters
    punkbuster only finds known code of cheat programs not the actual program itself
    also punkbuter cant fix bugs its not bugfixer so dupe is possable
    punkbuster dosent detect bugs therfore it willnot say u duped ur out of the game
    its mainly for show and to detect old versions of hacks should sticky this shit ........