PUNKBUSTER NOT WORKING - VIDEO - gg EDANA

This is a discussion on PUNKBUSTER NOT WORKING - VIDEO - gg EDANA within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I might as well join the rest of the legit players of Knight Online adn just QUIT this game right ...
Page: 1

Milkshaker

Default PUNKBUSTER NOT WORKING - VIDEO - gg EDANA

I might as well join the rest of the legit players of Knight Online adn just QUIT this game right now. But I cant. The thing that gets me is all the talk about not cheating and not using 3rd party programs is a JOKE.

HERE is an example:

EDANA 3
    DODA CAMP
    SUNDAY, MAY 7, 2006
    CHEATER'S NAME : 19o7

Here's a guy who was trying to kill HYDE, and it looked like he was trying to kill him the legit way, but he wasn't really damaging HYDE and HYDE was pretty much ripping him a new one.

Once he saw me watching, i guess he thought i was going to take HYDE from him so he pulled HYDE away with that running arrow hack and killed him very fast... keep in mind the video starts as soon as i saw what was going on.

its a short one

http://files.filefront.com/RunAndShootArro...;/fileinfo.html

Banned

i love banana's

wow, your a slow typer... :lol:

Milkshaker

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    wow, your a slow typer... *:lol:

yeah i know, but gimme a break... its early

cheater section ftw?

Milkshaker

Originally posted by giga
    cheater section ftw?
    Proof that no one reads the cheater section... and its a topic about PUNKBUSTER not doing its job.

I reported the individual who is cheating in the cheater section and then i made this post so that all could have their opinion about PUNKBUSTER not working.

Apparently no one cares if all the bosses are taken down by cheaters and hackers, judging by the responses to this topic so far.

:angry: :unsure: <_<

apoth0r

people do care, but they have gone through more of these topics then they have pieces of toilet paper.
    What happens when cries for help are repeatedly ignored, no-one cries anymore. Look at the Bush administration/look at k2 and how they've worked it.
    Just give up

farhad

punkbuster is a fake patch?? :huh: it could be a fake patch to scare cheaters :P DONT FLAME <_< its just my tought