Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Punkbuster is a piece of shit and i got the reasons...

This is a discussion on Punkbuster is a piece of shit and i got the reasons... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; speed hacking is a bug not a hack k2 has to fix there bugs all pb does is work on ...
Page: 2

speed hacking is a bug not a hack k2 has to fix there bugs all pb does is work on hackers and give them some time to ajust to the merge with k2 they need to figure out the proper way to deal with the macros because the way its initated is different than what they are used to.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Meh, shit for shit.........i pick the faster one. Diarea 4tw

vig0r

zzz kingoftheswing when you use a program to go 25 times the speed of light feet is that a bug?...

Kaltor

From what I understand about PB is that it is constantly running in the background and not actively banning people. What it is supposed to do is to track people and detect when they are using cheat programs, then it saves that info into a data base which can then be acted upon. It also is supposedly going to ban hardware so that the same computer cannot even be used by the cheater. So if PB actually catches you, you won't know until K2 tells them to activate their bans, and when you do get banned by PB it is a pretty permanent situation.

But that is what I heard from someone who saw it implemented in America's Army, I have no idea if that is what they are doing here.

Haxium

noticed that serv is really laggy since pb :/

evenson

I notice more lag as well.

Lvzbel

I already lag on cz imagine now?

SaltyTaco

Well I havent seen any koxp today, also the server felt a lot more empty today.

People are already patching hack programs to run with PB, so lets hope they screw up in the process of patching and get cheaters mass banned.

PB allow user to use hack software... then ban the shit out of em in da game

Lawless

I just got a dc stating "kicked by punkbuster for 0 mins for no packett flow" WTH is that, i was lagging i guess LOL

Default Re: Punkbuster is a piece of shit and i got the reasons...

Originally posted by vig0r
    Just wanted to say how little pb as achieved.

1.Actools still works and i know cause i tried it this morning...

2.Speedhacking still works and i have been running back and forth through hb with 100 mil as a reward for whoever kills me ^_^

3rdMacro prog i also found (there really are too many cheat progs in this game ...)still works

4.Also managed to dupe a glave +7...

I did all that the same day pb came out...how crappy can k2's security get?

And no i dont macro cheat dupe my chit +6 glave +7 44k np's and lvl 61 are proof :P
    i jus wanna say something to u punkbuster sole purpose isn't to stop cheats dupes hacks etc. its to catch and flag and ban

so gl actools before pb = detected and banned odds are they detect koxp now so all i say good luck

luk

I've heard that if you search well enough you can find programs that can bypass PB without them being detected ... so maybe there will still be a huge amount of cheaters in the game . If they would PERMANENTLY ban every single cheater things would go a lot better , but this is K2 we are talking about .

EDIT: Private ... nice equip :P rofl

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12