Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Purity Ring to Celebrate White Day....

This is a discussion on Purity Ring to Celebrate White Day.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; White is just a colour and ist the peace colour....
Page: 4

kibal

White is just a colour and ist the peace colour.

BashToBash

White is just a colour and ist the peace colour.[/b]
    I know kibal

FlippinSweeT

complain complain complain, is that the only thing you can do when u get banned for bug abusing?

ministry

this event is another shit , dont like thats item .... racist event [/b]
    how the fuck is this racist? god damnit people are fucking stupid. if it would be black day no one would say shit

sorry but this piss me off

SinMvx

how the fuck i this racist? god damnit people are fucking stupid. if it would be black day no one would say shit
    sorry but this piss me off[/b]
    yes very stupid IMO, WONDER THEY dont complain PLAYNG WHITE ingame CHARACTERS, why arent there any Black Chars ? eh ?
    'Becouse Game is a racist one ? XD

Ppl who see this event as a racist one, are themselfes kinda racist...

Judas Iscariot

try and buy a 1 way ticket and come visit mee at my getto hood, and then agian say " you white people"[/b]
    :lol:

how the fuck is this racist? god damnit people are fucking stupid. if it would be black day no one would say shit
    oh wow. Because everyone is actually taking this seriously right? :huh:

If Felix wasn't itching to ban me for picture replies I would be lol'ing really hard right now. I am confined to lol in mid-strenght only I guess.

WOW you guys are fucking pansies.

OMG HE SAID WHITE DAY RACISMSZZ. Holy crap give it a rest. Learn what it represents and stfu.

White represents purity, in about anything you can ever find. Literature, art, you name it. Its been that way for ages. But I guess you ignorant kids on these forums would never know that...

It has nothing to do with skin color and its a japanese holiday. Go cry in a corner.

+1.

ministry

:lol:
    oh wow. Because everyone is actually taking this seriously right? :huh:[/b]
    yeah since alot of people call it racist <_< fucking retards

Glader

purity rings on white day...

what&#39;s next? extra-large rations (pots maby?) on arbeit-Freitag? Just as easy to mis-interprate

Mooshoo

Why is it that everytime someone has to wave the racist flag on something that really have no racist connotations what so ever? White is the colour of purity, and hence the reason why woman marry in white, which, is ironic really because 95% of woman shouldnt be wearing white at all. There a two types of woman, virgins and sluts, the latter been the case most of the time at these mockery of pure white wedding bullshit.

But white day? Jesus christ. If it was ****** day, or black cunt day, or spick day, that could understandably be mistaken for racist. But this? Gimme a break.

Banned

This is a fantasy world, I don&#39;t come round here to discuss racism. I come round here to get my fantasy on, don&#39;t ruin it with this KO is racist shit lol.

Stupid cats always wanna rock the race card.

Glader

I just think it&#39;s funny. Just as funny as them cencoring tit ingame, which by the way makes it impossible to say "get it" or even the name of an ingame monster: titan.

It&#39;s also quite funny that one town is mis-named Laiba, them having a PUS that you can go to, and you being able to gather CONT for the clan.

purity rings on white day...just another funny fuk-up

agendas

so how much candy for ring?

darkday

^^

lucifer4

Yesterday it was a piDay on Friday

pi day = 3.14 = march 14

in math!!!!

cant wait till black day on april 14th

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast