Purpose for newest patch ???

This is a discussion on Purpose for newest patch ??? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; To make yet more lag ??? Takes 5 seconds for anything to happen, was on D1 btw....
Page: 1

Mental_Anguish

Default Purpose for newest patch ???

To make yet more lag ??? Takes 5 seconds for anything to happen, was on D1 btw.

Default Re: Purpose for newest patch ???

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish
    To make yet more lag ??? Takes 5 seconds for anything to happen, was on D1 btw.

go to d2/d3, no lag

KokoGG

yup im sick of the lag cant even farm DMs the timeing for the heals r off and then u die -_- i think it just fixed the missing trinas pieces and took out familar eggs from the sundries and D1 still has better drop rate (i think)

MuDvAyNe

yeah no shit koko i get hammerd xping(quests) with that d1 lag

Schultze

Well it seems like they fixed so the game doesnt freeze at intro anymore B)

KokoGG

Originally posted by Schultze
    Well it seems like they fixed so the game doesnt freeze at intro anymore *B)
    hmm ive only logged on 2 tiems since patch but with no freezing so maby they did

but they still need to fix it so u can select character and the thing where ur loading and it takes along time then your game shuts down when its done loading since RoFD this game is makeing me crazy :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

KokoGG

Originally posted by Schultze
    nope its still fucked game still keeps freezing up on me at intro

PayForMySinS

same

xxAzraelxx

This patch was a patching patch. It was designed to patch all the holes in the patches used to patch patches prior to their implementation. As with all the other patches, this patch looks like swiss cheese with all the holes and will have to be patched. Thank you for your patience.

Schultze

Originally posted by KokoGG+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KokoGG)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Schultze
    nope its still fucked game still keeps freezing up on me at intro[/b]
    Yea, I just though they had fixed it, because like the first 10 tries went good, but now it has started again.. =/

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

if sum1 makes anova post like this im gona get more irritated then i already am!!!!!