are PUS items usable?

This is a discussion on are PUS items usable? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i just recently bought a name change scroll in the pus and when i tried to name change it kept ...
Page: 1

kraker

Default are PUS items usable?

i just recently bought a name change scroll in the pus and when i tried to name change it kept saying that the name is alredy being used by another user, but it said this for evry single name, even alsdifuowahrhpal39, is this a bug or have pus itmes simply not bein allowed to use yet.

ty kraker ------>soccrateez

Banned

i have had the same issue, i sent in a cs support ticket, and i this is what i got

Hail ********* I’m sorry that I will be unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate this to another department. Please be assured that your issue will be resolved as soon as possible. Should you have any other concerns, please submit another ticket. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this for you. -Knight Online Support Team

and that came from a person called "Mak" and not one of the multiple cs rep #1-99

kraker

i guesss i coudl send a cs...