Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

do you consider ingame purchases of premium

This is a discussion on do you consider ingame purchases of premium within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i was wondering , if i pay you 50 m on a server to buy me premium , would that ...
Page: 1

Banned

i was wondering , if i pay you 50 m on a server to buy me premium , would that be a successfull trade ? i mean afterall , you have access to my account , and i have to pay you for your services ?

im inrested in hearing some of ko4lifes users feedback on this ..... any on topic is apreaciated , any offtopic , piss off this is a topic only discussion THANK YOU :P

i would say yes if ur got all ur items sealed
    u giving him virtual coins and few min on ur acc and he pays with real money. ( u will probably change pw afterwards, if not ur got to be really stupid)
    it only takes few min to buy prem, if any longer, u should change pw and disconnect ur account

u might get scammed, like u give the person 50m and he doesn't buy u prem or the other way around
    i guess the safest way is to have a trade mod. u give 50m to mod, and let mod confirm that u got prem and then give the 50m to that person.

i think that makes sense lol not sure

i dont really get what ur asking... would buying prem for igc count as a succesful USD trade?..... if thats the question yes.... why not? u hafta use USD to buy prem... and ur paying IGC for it.... nothing diff about that and other usd trades

plz specify :S dont get ur question

Banned

i would say yes if ur got all ur items sealed
    u giving him virtual coins and few min on ur acc and he pays with real money. ( u will probably change pw afterwards, if not ur got to be really stupid)
    it only takes few min to buy prem, if any longer, u should change pw and disconnect ur account
    u might get scammed, like u give the person 50m and he doesn't buy u prem or the other way around
    i guess the safest way is to have a trade mod. u give 50m to mod, and let mod confirm that u got prem and then give the 50m to that person.

i think that makes sense lol not sure[/b]
    +1 ?

While all the people say yes, They forget a reason that it is NOT SAFE.

Charge back.

its not that hard to make a deal like this but u gotta find a trustable person first to log in ur account even if ur items r sealed

u give him an In game items or coins and he will log in ur account to buy u KC or premmy (cant buy premmy anymore thx to reccuring bill thing)

i bought 4.5k KC once for a guy in another server and bought a gold premmy for a tota +8 once for some1 ^_^

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

it's been done before, but you gotta find someone you can "trust" a little.
    too many things can go wrong and you may end up with a banned account.

While all the people say yes, They forget a reason that it is NOT SAFE.

Charge back.[/b]

yes... thats the biggest issue..... id rather loose some ingame coins/items some pots money, instead of getting char banned forever

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Both Owner of the account and buyer of the premium must be trustable because account owner can keep the recurring billing on and keep charging the premium buyer.. on the other hand account might get hacked if premium buyer sends a support ticket along with his/her Credit Card information, he/she can have all the info changed on the account.. So, to be it's a lose-lose situation.

konj

i remember buying nik premium for igc =] went smoothly gg nik =D

Ignore Me Senior Member

I don't think this is that off topic.

If you have something like payzones in the USA like in the UK. You could avoid charge backs, giving anyone account details, loosing your account, no fees. By using a one of 30,000 payzones. My nearest is in a newsagent 40 yards away.

To Do It.
    If you don't have one make a click&buy account to pre fund.
    He goes to payzone.
    He gives the retailer the money no fee.
    He gets a click&buy 20 digit pin.
    You would give him the 50m in exchange for 20 digit pin, no secret info is exchanged.
    Then go to the payzone pre fund in your click&buy and enter the code to get the money.
    Buy your prem or KC in game.

Thats a lot safer if available in the USA.

VerHom

what if the person is buying prem for u sends money to ur click and buy account, and then u buy ur premmy with ur own account

EpsaNomaly

Well, it's like doing a USD deal, just that your not getting/giving money to the person, but to K2...

There's a risk involved where someone can scam either way, so it is a successful transaction if it goes well. So yes...I think it's the same as a USD trade, it's just that the money is not going into someone's pocket/PayPal :P

No,it's against K2 Rules:Payment Fraud.
    That's how T0wn3R got banned on Logos

didinino

3 CC on 1 acc= k2 investigate.

each person that u buy prem from must give u info of that purchase that he did.

u should find urself a GG person and buy prem from him, i would recommend paying a lil more to that guy so he wont stop buying prems from u.
    like i said, 3 CC = danger.. im not sure though about C&B.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast