Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24

PUS scrolls dissapearing

This is a discussion on PUS scrolls dissapearing within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is fucking stupid 5+ sets of my scrolls have dissapeared today. is this how they treat paying customers? they ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    wraith86
    Guest

    Default PUS scrolls dissapearing

    This is fucking stupid 5+ sets of my scrolls have dissapeared today. is this how they treat paying customers? they take PUS scrolls out of merchant so you cant buy them they release a new patch so you will want them and now they dissapear so you buy more. seriously when is the BBB going to step in and shut down K2? they need to secure their shit before everyone quits.




    oh and F9DeviL regarding our ingame conversation... youve never had contact with K2? thought festo was a GM.

  2. #2
    wraith86
    Guest

    Default

    OMFG AND THE SERVERS ARE DOWN AGAIN AT 9:30PM PST WHICH IS A PRIME US TIME. FUCKING K2 NEEDS TO REALIZE THAT THEY ARE USKO NOT OVERSEASKO AND STOP SHUTTING DOWN THE SERVERS FOR MAINTENANCE IN PRIME USKO PLAYING TIME I MEAN SERIOUSLY WHY CANT THEY SHUT IT DOWN AT 8:AM TO 11AM EVERYDAY TO PERFORM MAINTENANCE THIS HARDLY AFFECTS US MEMBERS! WHAT THE FUCK.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Originally posted by wraith86
    OMFG AND THE SERVERS ARE DOWN AGAIN AT 9:30PM PST WHICH IS A PRIME US TIME. FUCKING K2 NEEDS TO REALIZE THAT THEY ARE USKO NOT OVERSEASKO AND STOP SHUTTING DOWN THE SERVERS FOR MAINTENANCE IN PRIME USKO PLAYING TIME I MEAN SERIOUSLY WHY CANT THEY SHUT IT DOWN AT 8:AM TO 11AM EVERYDAY TO PERFORM MAINTENANCE THIS HARDLY AFFECTS US MEMBERS! WHAT THE FUCK.
    Ok, first off, get your panties unbunched. Second, K2 is a U.S. based company, hence, they will do maintanence when their employees are at work... which is during this so called "Prime U.S. time".

  4. #4
    wraith86
    Guest

    Default Re: PUS scrolls dissapearing

    Originally posted by IntellectuallyRetarded+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IntellectuallyRetarded)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86
    This is fucking stupid 5+ sets of my scrolls have dissapeared today. is this how they treat paying customers? they take PUS scrolls out of merchant so you cant buy them they release a new patch so you will want them and now they dissapear so you buy more. seriously when is the BBB going to step in and shut down K2? they need to secure their shit before everyone quits.




    oh and F9DeviL regarding our ingame conversation... youve never had contact with K2? thought festo was a GM.
    OMG YOU'RE SO COOL! YOU HAD A CONVO WITH F9! HOLY FUCKING SHIT. Side note...Festo was FIRED. I'd rather not go into why he was fired but lets let 'corruption' be a major clue.[/b]
    instead of bitching you out im going to apoligize for randomly bringing that up. i was talking to F9 today about how he does exp events for turkish people more than american people and he pretty much just told me to appeal to the majority and just because its USKO it doesnt mean shit. then he said hes been hacked a few times along with moondance and said hes had no contact with K2 at all. thats why i was wondering if he knew festo pretty much.

  5. #5
    wraith86
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by BBsHere+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BBsHere)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86
    OMFG AND THE SERVERS ARE DOWN AGAIN AT 9:30PM PST WHICH IS A PRIME US TIME. FUCKING K2 NEEDS TO REALIZE THAT THEY ARE USKO NOT OVERSEASKO AND STOP SHUTTING DOWN THE SERVERS FOR MAINTENANCE IN PRIME USKO PLAYING TIME I MEAN SERIOUSLY WHY CANT THEY SHUT IT DOWN AT 8:AM TO 11AM EVERYDAY TO PERFORM MAINTENANCE THIS HARDLY AFFECTS US MEMBERS! WHAT THE FUCK.
    Ok, first off, get your panties unbunched. Second, K2 is a U.S. based company, hence, they will do maintanence when their employees are at work... which is during this so called "Prime U.S. time".[/b]
    did you not notice how i stated 8AM - 11AM PST? it was in caps for christ sake

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    293

    Default

    So your saying between 8 am and 11 am pst isnt "prime U.S. time"? If it isnt, in your thinking then, the people on the East coast and midwest are not considered part of this misterious "Prime U.S. Time" you speak of. Seeing how that is right before and during lunch time in those time zones. And last i checked, alot of people are at home during those times in the U.S., myself included. Half school days for some, working different shifts, days off, so on and so forth. The point im trying to get accross is just this. Calm down, its a game. Yes its frustrating, but damn. K2 has been doing this since the start, why keep posting bitch after bitch about them. If things as small as this get you this worked up, step away from the game and do something else.

  7. #7
    wraith86
    Guest

    Default

    first of all the fustration from K2 builds up. you act like this is the first problem that K2 has given me infact in this topic i posted 2 problems. most people are at school during 8AM - 11AM PST or at work like K2 should be but instead they shut down the servers when everyone gets home from school or off work or incase of EST members before they go to bed or if they feel like staying up alittle late. and whats anything have to do with lunch? why dont they spend 2 hours of maintenance 8-10AM pst and then continue if needed at 12-1PM instead of 5PM every tuesday.


    you know what i dont even care anymore i just want the scrolls to be fixed so im not wasting my money and randomly having to leave parties with my friends whch obviously makes the game unfun because my scrolls ran out.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Originally posted by BBsHere
    K2 has been doing this since the start, why keep posting bitch after bitch about them.
    Ok, since you say im acting like this is the first time they have screwed something up, i quoted myself saying just the opposite. And the point i was getting across was just that. K2 has been fucking up in one way or another since the start, its just getting EXTREMELY old that everytime someone has some little thing happen to them, they have to bitch and moan on the forums about it. Like posting here will actually get anything done.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    618

    Default

    Wow in one ear and out the other it seems. Priestess_pam was hacked 14 weeks ago it took 14 weeks to even get a reply from customer support so there is my amazing contact with k2 thanks buddy.

    About the exp events amazing how you can post portions of the conversation and highlight what suits your point of view. I stated that I run exp events to suit the majority of the users on at the time. I run one for Turkish users, one for American users and one for Australian / Asian users such as myself. You were instructing me how to be king which I didn't appreciate, why should I have to run all the exp events to suit a small portion of the population when I myself would not benefit from that. I run an equal amount of exp events for all areas, it's just because I am in Australasia our exp events also cross over at decent times with the Turkish player base.

    I don't have and never will have access to do with anything with k2, hell you can ask anyone about how long it took me to get anything done in regards to probably the character most important to me second to F9 its self.

    Rather than directing any of your anger toward k2 and throwing my name in now and than to stir shit you should try writing them a letter or using the proper channels to voice any issues you have. Because last time I checked king of karus can't exactly call them up and go hey buddy mind not shutting down the server?

    If there is anything else you'd like to discuss feel free to pm me on here or in game, otherwise Id appreciate it if you didn't try to drag me into your rants.

    And just to clarify something, F9 has never been hacked. Weird things have happened to the account and there have been close calls but the account has been relatively untouched unlike many of my friends.

  10. #10
    wraith86
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Matt
    Wow in one ear and out the other it seems. Priestess_pam was hacked 14 weeks ago it took 14 weeks to even get a reply from customer support so there is my amazing contact with k2 thanks buddy.

    About the exp events amazing how you can post portions of the conversation and highlight what suits your point of view. I stated that I run exp events to suit the majority of the users on at the time. I run one for Turkish users, one for American users and one for Australian / Asian users such as myself. You were instructing me how to be king which I didn't appreciate, why should I have to run all the exp events to suit a small portion of the population when I myself would not benefit from that. I run an equal amount of exp events for all areas, it's just because I am in Australasia our exp events also cross over at decent times with the Turkish player base.

    I don't have and never will have access to do with anything with k2, hell you can ask anyone about how long it took me to get anything done in regards to probably the character most important to me second to F9 its self.

    Rather than directing any of your anger toward k2 and throwing my name in now and than to stir shit you should try writing them a letter or using the proper channels to voice any issues you have. Because last time I checked king of karus can't exactly call them up and go hey buddy mind not shutting down the server?

    If there is anything else you'd like to discuss feel free to pm me on here or in game, otherwise Id appreciate it if you didn't try to drag me into your rants.
    thats fine. im just mad because you were telling me i should appeal to turkish players because they are the majority? what the hell is that dude seriously. i thought USKO meant something.

  11. #11
    Ruthless
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Matt
    I run one for Turkish users, one for American users and one for Australian / Asian users such as myself. You were instructing me how to be king which I didn't appreciate, why should I have to run all the exp events to suit a small portion of the population when I myself would not benefit from that. I run an equal amount of exp events for all areas, it's just because I am in Australasia our exp events also cross over at decent times with the Turkish player base.
    where abouts in Australasia? :huh:
    Melbourne over here ^_^ (night time = turkiye time)...but...(night time =war time = turkiye time)

  12. #12
    Senior Member Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    618

    Default

    I didn't say you should appeal, I said the majority of my exp events appeal to them because of the simple crossover between our time zones and there's. That is why I end up having a friend execute the American ones which are at odd times for me.

    Just enjoy the game, it has many flaws and we all put up with them (some more than others), if it proves to be no longer entertaining just move on.

    Originally posted by Ruthless
    where abouts in Australasia? *:huh: *
    Melbourne over here *^_^ *(night time = turkiye time)...but...(night time =war time = turkiye time) *
    I'm based in Auckland currently.

  13. #13
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    actually its no longer USKO...hasnt been for a while...they removed every trace of "USKO" or "United States KO" from their site a little before KE came out if i remember correctly...or a little after...and changed it all to knight online world

    if u cant deal with the time they do maintenances then go out and get a life

    if u cant deal with PUS scrolls disappearing stop using them for the time being

    if u cant deal with anything else DONT GO FUCKING EMO OVER IT

  14. #14
    Ruthless
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Matt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Matt)</div>

    <!--QuoteBegin-Ruthless
    where abouts in Australasia? *:huh: *
    Melbourne over here *^_^ *(night time = turkiye time)...but...(night time =war time = turkiye time) *
    I'm based in Auckland currently.[/b]
    we got a kiwi player h43r:

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Originally posted by camaz0tz
    if u cant deal with anything else DONT GO FUCKING EMO OVER IT
    Rouge is fucked...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •