Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

PUS scrolls dissapearing

This is a discussion on PUS scrolls dissapearing within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; f u cant deal with PUS scrolls disappearing stop using them for the time being dumb answer ppl pay fo ...
Page: 2

f u cant deal with PUS scrolls disappearing stop using them for the time being
    dumb answer ppl pay fo scrolls now and things that we pay for should be done well .No fucking trina no scrolls and that are ours $$.As long as we pay for that service save that shity speach for u.true is that they don't need carry about anything (with they do) except premium trina and pus items.

It old bug but in ke when someone cast on u blizzard and swift gone or massive and ap scroll gone afther debuff gone scrolls appear back in RoFD that dissapear premamently

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by ziggy
    f u cant deal with PUS scrolls disappearing stop using them for the time being
    dumb answer ppl pay fo scrolls now and things that we pay for should be done well .No fucking trina no scrolls and that are ours $$.As long as we pay for that service save that shity speach for u.true is that they don't need carry about anything (with they do) except premium trina and pus items.

It old bug but in ke when someone cast on u blizzard and swift gone or massive and ap scroll gone afther debuff gone scrolls appear back in RoFD that dissapear premamently
    great u can complain all u want...but consider this...if a soda machine is eating ur money do u continue to put money in or do u walk away til its fixed?

wraith86

id kick the shit out of the soda machine. but i dont know how to hack the database. and i dont see why you care about people "complaining" im trying to get help here which i pretty much ruined with my reply about the servers being down and bringing F9 into it. but seriously when a soda machine doesnt work i usually see an out of order somewhere on it or i can get help on getting my money or the soda i tried to buy. whereas K2 leaves everyone in the dark as to whats happening with their invested money. cant compare K2 and a soda machine. you would be insulting the soda machine to bad.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

guess wat this topic was sent off topic by its own creator Good Game mate Good Game dude u totally moved this topic from the end of ur first post zzz

great u can complain all u want...but consider this...if a soda machine is eating ur money do u continue to put money in or do u walk away til its fixed?
    I'm not talking about some dumb soda machine but of service that was not delivered.

better example is ... if I go and buy new pc and came back to house and figure out it's not working .Do I go wath tv then with silly smile like nothing happend?

And about k2 when I go back to shop with pc seller will fix my pc or say" fuck off moron u paid me money and I will not give them back" ?

and about soda mahine it's not so horrible to lose 25 cent but I'm not talking about 25 cent.If I would lost 40% in that mahine and somone would say to me "Don't cry noob it was only 40$ It's your foult u tryed use that mahine" .I would kick his ass badly.

So I don't know if u are not buying scrolls or buy them and don't care but some ppl do care so pls save your brilant answers for u.

Default Re: PUS scrolls dissapearing

Originally posted by IntellectuallyRetarded+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IntellectuallyRetarded)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86
    This is fucking stupid 5+ sets of my scrolls have dissapeared today. is this how they treat paying customers? they take PUS scrolls out of merchant so you cant buy them they release a new patch so you will want them and now they dissapear so you buy more. seriously when is the BBB going to step in and shut down K2? they need to secure their shit before everyone quits.

oh and F9DeviL regarding our ingame conversation... youve never had contact with K2? thought festo was a GM.
    OMG YOU'RE SO COOL! YOU HAD A CONVO WITH F9! HOLY FUCKING SHIT. Side note...Festo was FIRED. I'd rather not go into why he was fired but lets let 'corruption' be a major clue.[/b]
    Wow you fucking inept little twat don't you ever fucking make accusations about festo being corrupted unless you have ANY fucking proof. Festo along with Devile has done more for the USKO community than ANYONE that plays this game, show them a little fucking respect. Festo was only fired from GM because ALL GMs were fired that were external other than infinitemadness, he was the ONLY GM that I know of who didn't pimp out his fucking character in awesome gear and uniques he was NAKED whereas people like Blackwinds had +10 shells and weapons.

Fuck.off

TakeThat

yeh don;t u hate fags that just gets on flame people with a new account. not using their real name, ur weak u retard. just ban him.

as for the topic i think 90 % of USD cash money this company made is from oversea sales. to europe and mainly turkey

TunaFishyMe

omg you are a fucking genius. I havent read this post before. stop fucking whining and support your CS ticket.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by wraith86
    OMFG AND THE SERVERS ARE DOWN AGAIN AT 9:30PM PST WHICH IS A PRIME US TIME. FUCKING K2 NEEDS TO REALIZE THAT THEY ARE USKO NOT OVERSEASKO AND STOP SHUTTING DOWN THE SERVERS FOR MAINTENANCE IN PRIME USKO PLAYING TIME I MEAN SERIOUSLY WHY CANT THEY SHUT IT DOWN AT 8:AM TO 11AM EVERYDAY TO PERFORM MAINTENANCE THIS HARDLY AFFECTS US MEMBERS! WHAT THE FUCK.

If they did it would invole them shutting down at 12am till 8am your time.

The would invole paying more money to staff and less to the CEO, kinda logical when you think about it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12