Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PUS transformation scrolls

This is a discussion on PUS transformation scrolls within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ive seen people using these scrolls in cz and war often. The regular transformation scroll dont work, but the monsters ...
Page: 1

Ive seen people using these scrolls in cz and war often. The regular transformation scroll dont work, but the monsters that cast the fastest on them are death knight, burning skeleton, and raven harpy. The 2nd fastest are giant golem and urk blade etc. which I never use because they arent as fast for casting. My main question is, do the PUS scrolls cast fast for a mage like the burning skeletons do? And do the boy or girl TS scrolls have a difference in speed? Thanks for your replies.

Ceriously

Ive seen people using these scrolls in cz and war often. The regular transformation scroll dont work, but the monsters that cast the fastest on them are death knight, burning skeleton, and raven harpy. The 2nd fastest are giant golem and urk blade etc. which I never use because they arent as fast for casting. My main question is, do the PUS scrolls cast fast for a mage like the burning skeletons do? And do the boy or girl TS scrolls have a difference in speed? Thanks for your replies.[/b]
    The pus ts scrolls allow you to use a speed pot, hp scroll, ac scroll, etc you get the drift with them also that would be my guess

exot

pus transform scrolls are not good at exp.. best for me was classic transform death knight. but i think all are the same, only different animation effect

BobGreensley

Ive seen people using these scrolls in cz and war often. The regular transformation scroll dont work, but the monsters that cast the fastest on them are death knight, burning skeleton, and raven harpy. The 2nd fastest are giant golem and urk blade etc. which I never use because they arent as fast for casting. My main question is, do the PUS scrolls cast fast for a mage like the burning skeletons do? And do the boy or girl TS scrolls have a difference in speed? Thanks for your replies.[/b]
    Ppl just use the pus scrolls to look cool :P

kekoon ftw.

If you combo heal I don't think any ts casts any faster. I prefer kekoon though, easier to combo heal w/ imo.

peintre

the main reason for using pus ts scrolls i nwar is you remove the blinking after you have died,
    aka you spawn and is instantly ready 2 fight

btw for exping i stil lvoutch 2 the kekoon for mages as the fastest regular ts

Ppl just use the pus scrolls to look cool :P

kekoon ftw.

If you combo heal I don't think any ts casts any faster. I prefer kekoon though, easier to combo heal w/ imo.[/b]
    TS from Sundires etc...casts faster in general without comboing...mega fast if u combo heal.

The object that we use the PUS scrolls for is in Bifrost where u cant use the Sundries scrolls....allows u to not be aggrooed by monsters....also can use PUS scrolls with it unlike Sundries ts where u cant use scrolls while transformed. Use for Bifrost and Boss running with me and my clannies most often.

human_sin

u can combo heal as a dk the best

BobGreensley

Drizzle, I don't know how to edit in a quote, but I know w/ ts You can heal faster than w/o. I explained what I meant below.

u can combo heal as a dk the best[/b]
    As I said above I don't think you can combo heal with 1 ts faster than the other. It is just a matter of what you like the most. The time when it says heal used will be the same no matter what ts you are using. If you use a dk or kekoon the heal will still be the same speed, its just what you are comfortble with.

I have never used a ts to see which one will heal faster without combo healing but as I said above I think all ts's can be used to combo heal w/ the same speed.

qunix

mainly i use PUS scrols to not get agrroed by NPC's at war .

Drizzle, I don't know how to edit in a quote, but I know w/ ts You can heal faster than w/o. I explained what I meant below.

As I said above I don't think you can combo heal with 1 ts faster than the other. It is just a matter of what you like the most. The time when it says heal used will be the same no matter what ts you are using. If you use a dk or kekoon the heal will still be the same speed, its just what you are comfortble with.

I have never used a ts to see which one will heal faster without combo healing but as I said above I think all ts's can be used to combo heal w/ the same speed.[/b]
    It doesnt work that way and I have alot of experience using these scrolls. Kekoon doesnt cast fast at all but burning skeleton, death knight, and raven harpy are the exact same speed but the animation looks a little different. But the other creatures cast very slow. You can test it yourself and see a big difference in speed. In fact for a test you and your friend could be different monsters on a ts scroll and when your at graveyard waiting for a zomby to spawn see who kills it first when it spawns. Then you will see that the speed makes a big difference. My MAIN question about this matter is the speed. Can any mage with experience compare the speed on a PUS scroll to a creature on a ts scroll. Im just wondering if they cast as fast as a death knight. I dont really want to buy them from the pus store to test it out cause they are really expensive and you only get like 10.

BobGreensley

It doesnt work that way and I have alot of experience using these scrolls. Kekoon doesnt cast fast at all but burning skeleton, death knight, and raven harpy are the exact same speed but the animation looks a little different. But the other creatures cast very slow. You can test it yourself and see a big difference in speed. In fact for a test you and your friend could be different monsters on a ts scroll and when your at graveyard waiting for a zomby to spawn see who kills it first when it spawns. Then you will see that the speed makes a big difference. My MAIN question about this matter is the speed. Can any mage with experience compare the speed on a PUS scroll to a creature on a ts scroll. Im just wondering if they cast as fast as a death knight. I dont really want to buy them from the pus store to test it out cause they are really expensive and you only get like 10.[/b]
    Maybe for mage, Im talking about combo healing. Which the animation has nothing to do with. In the box in the lower right hand corner it will say heal used, and then you push either s or w to cancel the animation and start another heal. and Im telling you it won't be any faster with other ts's, they are the same speed. It is just a matter of comfort so you don't have to look at the box you can just tell from the animation, when to combo the heal.

And I have had a lot of experience with the sundries ts's.

Icy

1) for mages the casting is a bit faster then without one but its not a big difference.
    2) for war/invasion it is to not get the blink faster tp back to fight or tp to someone to fight
    3) you can use scrolls with them so many times you will see people do it for boss hunts
    4) in cz if your orc if you dont spam z sometimes humans dont notice you and some people say rogues can combo faster in those ts

so it may be anyone of these reasons

There are different kind of PUS scrolls you can buy, when you use a TS scroll, the casting speed depends on what monster you choose to be. So which gender or person for the PUS scrolls casts the fastest or is it the same for all? I would love someone who has actually tried this themself to respond.

I have never used a ts to see which one will heal faster without combo healing but as I said above I think all ts's can be used to combo heal w/ the same speed.[/b]
    Personaly the i believe its Hera, Green Dress girl PUS scroll did not seem to cast faster than if u were not using one at all....seemed same speed. This was on a priest doing Boss runs, so plenty of spam healing. Just my 2cents.

PUS TS is regular speed. Female seems to be a bit faster than male. A must for Bifrost for any mage.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast