Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

PUS transformation scrolls

This is a discussion on PUS transformation scrolls within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; best - dk :P...
Page: 2

IronImpact

best - dk :P

soyouthink

PUS ts is not really any differnt in casting speed, but for blade combos it is faster. TS in sudries is faster but is limited to where u can use and ofc no PUS scrolls can be used.

Icy

There are different kind of PUS scrolls you can buy, when you use a TS scroll, the casting speed depends on what monster you choose to be. So which gender or person for the PUS scrolls casts the fastest or is it the same for all? I would love someone who has actually tried this themself to respond.[/b]
    from what i have used so far to me i would rather the hera/ messiah pus ts scrolls they seem to go faster
    + it looks better then the male ts

Ametista

the only reason that i use pus ts is cause i like them like look

ChronicS

pus transform scrolls are not good at exp.. best for me was classic transform death knight. but i think all are the same, only different animation effect[/b]
    lol its the combo u do, just ime ur skill.
    its not bad for xp its the same shit, skill is loading even as fast so, just time ur combo if ur not a DeathKnight orso .

Banned

i used them to exp at DS's with the ascent scrolls ^_^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12