Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Q to all diez hhh why dont u fight stop runing

This is a discussion on Q to all diez hhh why dont u fight stop runing within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you out number us 50 to 1 but 90% of u dont work to gather just nova and town when ...
Page: 1

peroxide

Default Q to all diez hhh why dont u fight stop runing

you out number us 50 to 1 but 90% of u dont work to gather just nova and town when will u start working to gather and give us a good fight. kinda sad it can be 5 ork vs 30 mags and they all run why dont u just come to gather and fight us like men grow some balls and work togather

TunaFishyMe

its all in the eye of the beholder...i just see 40 humans running towards ob and all the orcs just die from the hundreds of novas

peroxide

Take 50 vs 50 hh will loss very ez

TunaFishyMe

probably...everytime i run from human base to orc base i see about 30 human mages that would die with a pierce. Dont really know about orc side but once in a while i get that 1 spike kill xD

peroxide

hehe ya i love hhh mags ez 50 np

Banned

Im going to sleep, Good night.

TunaFishyMe

btw, stop bothering me at that golem spot. i already die to 10 sec lag spikes...i dont need to get stunned and then die again zzzz

Banned

Ok.

Peroxide..... i know your in my clan and all and i should be nice but please, learn English. Reading your posts reminds me of reading Charlie's shit, odd as that may sound...

fyi if they run i doubt its from u :rollseyes:

Otten

Don't you guys get tired of this endless conversation about who towns who runs and who stays and fight.
    You just have to proof yourself to be the best KO-player again and again...

xourico

I just know I cant leave human town from the front entrance cuz its always crowded with orcs <_<

orcs now have the best players and the best equips...
    I got raped today SEVERAL times by a 3 man party in trools (BGA on the party), I hate to be human

morax

Originally posted by Otten
    Don't you guys get tired of this endless conversation about who towns who runs and who stays and fight.
    Im the best - i dont know why they bother posting here to be honest

As for Humans/Orcs running... to be honest if i see a human paper training coming from 12 i take my little priest ass and run... at the end of the day unless u have a party healer its all going to be about who has most people or most novas.... unless u have good party vs party fights like we had with Glarfist.

In the past week the maximum any CZ fight has lasted is about 30 seconds. Normally its just run - debuff - warriors spank everyone. Problem is on both sides.... theres a few good pk parties and about 200 noobs running from 6 to 12 constantly... look from both sides its not just humans that run.

Banned

peroxide your gay man....we dont run from you ......ever.....if the 980345906231784612 PAPER FIRE MAGES behind you most of us run from.....and its very even now....i go pk most of the time there is more orcs in cz then hh's....i left orc side cause i want a better challange to go against more orcs then humans now

yes there is more humans but there are higher level orcs and most humans are not high level so they dont go pk ....they level....most of the top hh clans like mine as well are leveling to 65-70....so u dont see the good pkers in cz now and also in cz i will put money on it there is more orcs pking then humans most of the day

wait a few months for humans to get higher levels then maybe say this shit...but they still dont run from you ^_^

Cava

Originally posted by morax+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(morax)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Otten
    Im the best - i dont know why they bother posting here to be honest

As for Humans/Orcs running... to be honest if i see a human paper training coming from 12 i take my little priest ass and run... at the end of the day unless u have a party healer its all going to be about who has most people or most novas.... unless u have good party vs party fights like we had with Glarfist.

In the past week the maximum any CZ fight has lasted is about 30 seconds. Normally its just run - debuff - warriors spank everyone. Problem is on both sides.... theres a few good pk parties and about 200 noobs running from 6 to 12 constantly... look from both sides its not just humans that run.[/b]
    /agreed totally

but i have to say as a orc its easier to kil humans. so many mages without buffs. i've tried both sides of earning np, there is mroe challenge in earning np as a human ^_^

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast