Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Q to all diez hhh why dont u fight stop runing

This is a discussion on Q to all diez hhh why dont u fight stop runing within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it really depends... there are alot of orc noobs as well with 1 healer i can tank 10 mages (noobs) ...
Page: 2

it really depends... there are alot of orc noobs as well

with 1 healer i can tank 10 mages (noobs) bc when i start hiting 1 they scatter and run like little ants

Cava

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    it really depends... there are alot of orc noobs as well

with 1 healer i can tank 10 mages (noobs) bc when i start hiting 1 they scatter and run like little ants
    well normally the mages now i see are the high lvl ones so they don't run -_- (the strom, curiosity, anaksinamun... etc) and the timezone i play at, normaly there're few orc noobs around. n i notice lately number of orcs sins = number of human mages sometimes... :blink:

key word = noobs

Malavon

Originally posted by tez/aja
    peroxide your gay man....we dont run from you ......ever.....if the 980345906231784612 *PAPER FIRE MAGES behind you most of us run from.....and its very even now....i go pk most of the time there is more orcs in cz then hh's....i left orc side cause i want a better challange to go against more orcs then humans now

yes there is more humans but there are higher level orcs and most humans are not high level so they dont go pk ....they level....most of the top hh clans like mine as well are leveling to 65-70....so u dont see the good pkers in cz now and also in cz i will put money on it there is more orcs pking then humans most of the day

wait a few months for humans to get higher levels then maybe say this shit...but they still dont run from you * *^_^ *
    5 hours during night.. there's more orcs in cz on both diez servers , 19 hours (rest of time) there's more humans in cz on both diez.. + there's 1000000 humans in abyss dungeon... 24/7.

stevouk

wait until i am lvl 62 biatch and then see who is running

lets compare the levels. how many lvl 65+ people do you have on the orc side now? how many lvl 70 warriors? rebelde20 is the only lvl 70 warrior on the human side anyone really worries about. hes usually out trying to lure/steal peoples bosses. lets see, orc side has ::Batman::, Z4, TauruS, ArrogantPrick, and many that are close to 70. do we need to compare lvl 70 mages now? yes there are still more humans, but give me a break people. THEY ARE ALL NOOBS. if they all run and leave the few experienced players in the midst of 234543789 orcs. wtf are we supposed to do.

Warrior uh? humans have rebelde20, glarfist, naaroth(dunno this one should count as 70 :mellow: ), xaeroo, _faaliyet_volcom, bla bla bla

Glar makes up for whatever humans are missing, Glar pwned even before he was 70, now hes just more deadly.

LiveToRemember

See the thing is that u cant get fights at 12 cause there is always 5.000.000.000.000.000.000.000 users there most of the times i dont run from warrior talias and weapon deff's help me fight but wat can i do when i run into taurus batman or prick ?? :unsure:
    I consider my self a nnoob at lvl im only 61 (soon 62) cause i h8 lvling and tbh i was bored of it took a lil break and im coming back to lvling.

Cya out there
    :wub: every1

Xaeroo doesnt compare to any of the lvl 70 warriors on the orc side. if orcs were apostles, Naaorth would PWN. the faaliyet guy i havent seen do anything impressive. and glarfist.............he pwns when hes got his party of 6 priests and a mage. :lol:
    so like i was saying...... orcs have most if not all the high level experience.

DarK

peroxide ur not much better.. when i play tempests u wont 1v1 me :wub:

Cava

Originally posted by DarK
    peroxide ur not much better.. when i play tempests u wont 1v1 me :wub:
    lol true he has a gig +8 (i think) n he still runs just as much

Banned

all i am saying is its fair all around now with nation transfer there is alot more orcs now to kill and also if u average out the levels its even more fair

this is my point so all stop whinnining there is 45907345034 humans to orcs....cause guess what

1000 humans level 65 and less is same as 500 leve 65+ orcs

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

the balence atm is more humans, but there are like 4/1 lvl 65+ on orc side then there are human it kinda balences out, the leet players on orc side can gain np easier tho imo

__countess__

Originally posted by Cava

but i have to say as a orc its easier to kil humans. so many mages without buffs. i've tried both sides of earning np, there is mroe challenge in earning np as a human *^_^

It feels exactly the same to me :P

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast