Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Q to all good sins

This is a discussion on Q to all good sins within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I would have to go with either the restricted diet or the undefeatable. Both have advantages, but in the current ...
Page: 2

4que

I would have to go with either the restricted diet or the undefeatable.

Both have advantages, but in the current state of PK people are so desperate to not loose NP they get TPed like crazy.
    Not sure which one I like better.

Little archer Senior Member

restricted diet ftw, good in party pk and vs..

wish there was a sweet kiss raum

most sins do enough dmg if u have 2000ap since the server isn't amazingly geared. we just can't go on killing spre cuz we redball people and have to kill them wit redskills which is when they get tpeddddd

i'd say one that stops tp

there should be one that disables towning
    i think this should be in roque questions thread
    but i'd use restricted diet raum

Validating

Lousy Pickpocket Raum: Takes your opponents Weapons away for 3 sec ( i had one and NO it dose not effect shields ! its only visual they look like the lose it but they still have all the stats the shield gives them).

Restricted diet Raum:
    Stop your opponent using HP/ MP pots for 3 seconds.[/b]
    one of those

and that stop tp is totally useless, it doesn't help u anyhow in a fight, even if it does then timing have to be correct every time. (maybe he doesnt have mage at all; u have to hope this ability works at end when opponent is about to die; ok that dude is not able to tp away, but who said he can't run away... and so on )

After being hit by these over and over in pk, I hate the one where I can't use my pots, the one that takes my weapon away but the one that makes me big, meh no biggie...

Lousy Pickpocket Raum: Takes your opponents Weapons away for 3 sec ( i had one and NO it dose not effect shields ! its only visual they look like the lose it but they still have all the stats the shield gives them).

Restricted diet Raum:
    Stop your opponent using HP/ MP pots for 3 seconds.[/b]
    I have a lousy pickpocket +7. I'm one of the two sins JDizz1e was talking about earlier (along with Key42one). I'd definately choose one of the two above. In fact, I've been debating which one to get and if I should trade my LPP for a restricted diet.

The bombastic raum is great and all for party pk, but doesn't make a huge difference. It just aids yourself and the party slightly more. The undefetable needs to have perfect timing and is only useful on parties with mages, so it's not worth the effect all the time.

As for the lousy pickpocket vs the restricted diet, both are decent. But remember, when you use restricted diet on a sin or priest, they can still heal if they have enough mana left, so for those 3 seconds that they can't pot, it might not make a difference (if they can throw a full heal or minor). Since you usualy fight against melees with priests, even if the warrior can't pot, if the melee has enough mana to hit you, the priest can take care of his heals for hp.

Basically, you may think that stopping someone from potting is a huge thing, but in reality, 90% of the time your enemy will have enough mana to attack you for the 3 seconds they can't pot, and the priest will just heal them if necessary. On the other hand, the LPP will indefinitely stop your opponent from attacking you, your priest, or your mage if the ability goes off.

I'd rather take the LPP just because whenever the ability activates, it makes a real difference, rather than relying on the restricted diet which may or may not rape your opponent depending on if he has a lot of hp and mana left or not.

In 1v1s, the LPP and restricted diet are pretty much equal. I've vsed a sin who had the restricted diet, and he immediately stopped me from potting, but then I disarmed him, so he couldn't hit me. In the end, I didn't even need to pot for those 3 seconds because he couldn't hit me anyway. While vsing in general though, remember, assassin is one of the best healing classes, even with minor cooldown. I'd like to take advantage of 3 seconds where the opponent can't hit me to go back to full hp with hp pot + minor spam, rather than tacking on a little extra damage to my enemy because he can't hp pot and eventually dieing because my enemy is still hitting me with his huge pool of mana that he still has.

pickpocket for 1v1
    diet if party

which do u do more[/b]
    +1

rasta

Restricted diet Raum > all other daggers, thumbs up for it!

Just imagine when you sneak up others with it + cp and they cant pot.

dangerous dagger it is!

Key421

i use lousy pickpocket and it works great xD

Restricted diet Raum

Anything that stops poting is uber

Banned

I <3 my pick pocket. It&#39;s really nice for a vs, just sucks cuz it seems to only happen to priests and mages i&#39;m beating on, rarely actually works in a vs ^_^

For a party tho, i&#39;d chose that diet one because that effect would be hella nice.

Diet I&#39;d pick and I&#39;m not a rogue

Any sins who can&#39;t use minor heal for 3 seconds is going to lose a CHUNK of hp

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

Good lord, what happened to ko. Those effects are ridiculous[/b]
    yeah ever since lvl 83 patch its gone down hill :/

Diet I&#39;d pick and I&#39;m not a rogue

Any sins who can&#39;t use minor heal for 3 seconds is going to lose a CHUNK of hp[/b]
    Sins can still use minor heal if the diet ability acts. That&#39;s why I stated in my earlier post, diet won&#39;t necessarily help you unless your enemy has no mana.

Diet: Enemy cannot POT. They can still minor, full heal, party heal etc.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast