Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Q to all good sins

This is a discussion on Q to all good sins within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; U ask only good sins ? Well a GOOD sin dosnt need more "help", so the one that prevent from ...
Page: 3

U ask only good sins ?
    Well a GOOD sin dosnt need more "help", so the one that prevent from TP is best option.

Also the one making ur opponent bigger is cool too. Why ?

Fake story that could take place :

On Vent :

Mortal:" Nasco can u Dbuff me this fag ? "
    Nasco:" Where ?"
    Mortal:" Here ! "
    Nasco:" Where is "here"? "
    Mortal:" Here Here !"
    Nasco:" Cant see him..."
    Mortal: - Dagger special ability make the "fag" bigger - " And NOW u see him ?"
    Nasco:" lol ... dbufed "

515saint

Exclamation

Sins can still use minor heal if the diet ability acts. That's why I stated in my earlier post, diet won't necessarily help you unless your enemy has no mana.

Diet: Enemy cannot POT. They can still minor, full heal, party heal etc.[/b]

no pot = mage by him self be fuct !
    sins if they have half mana or less they are fuct cus cant get mana back

im startign to think the diet is the go for me, the llp i had was sweet for vs's but i party pk alot also and i think that would help that or the boobastic if your party is smart they can all just jump on the big guy lol and it has fairly long duration

also thank you all for the input

no pot = mage by him self be fuct !
    sins if they have half mana or less they are fuct cus cant get mana back
    im startign to think the diet is the go for me, the llp i had was sweet for vs's but i party pk alot also and i think that would help that or the boobastic if your party is smart they can all just jump on the big guy lol and it has fairly long duration

also thank you all for the input[/b]
    Prob is, in regular pk you'll rarely find someone alone. And if they are alone, the chance that your diet raum activates is slim. On top of that, if the enemy is alone, you probably shouldn't need any help from your dagger to kill them anyway. That's why I like the lousy pickpocket. It's great for 2 v 1s or 3 v 1s. Disarm one opponent and hey, you're not taking so much damage anymore.

515saint

Prob is, in regular pk you'll rarely find someone alone. And if they are alone, the chance that your diet raum activates is slim. On top of that, if the enemy is alone, you probably shouldn't need any help from your dagger to kill them anyway. That's why I like the lousy pickpocket. It's great for 2 v 1s or 3 v 1s. Disarm one opponent and hey, you're not taking so much damage anymore.[/b]

ok this is true but, 3 seconds of disarm isn't that long when its a 2 v 1,

i would be happy with either

knightned

Diet ftw.

Out of the new daggers witch curse would you prefer

Here are a list of the daggers and the curses they have

Lousy Pickpocket Raum: Takes your opponents Weapons away for 3 sec ( i had one and NO it dose not effect shields ! its only visual they look like the lose it but they still have all the stats the shield gives them).

Restricted diet Raum:
    Stop your opponent using HP/ MP pots for 3 seconds.

Giant Boombastic Raum: Takes 15% of your opponents current defense for 5 seconds, also makes them turn big while they are cursed

Undefeatable Raum: stops your opponent being tp'ed for 5 secs

OK that being said, if u had the choice witch one would u pick[/b]
    I would go with the Restricted diet Raum... No matter in vs or party pk.. if the person ur trying to kill cant pot there gonna die.. unless they got some hacking ass mage and tps before the cast is threw like some mages do now then thats when ur not gonna get ur np... saint i would say u get the Restricted diet Raum... im gonna try to make one too.. damm fragz have been giving me nothing but Nightmare Crystals so im just gonna save them

Bombastic is 10seconds not 5 saint
    and its very good if u have high ap ...
    reduce hes def by 150 , 83 him , crit =RIP buddy
    for def build like me id rather Lousy pickpocket for sure...

Bombastic is 10seconds not 5 saint
    and its very good if u have high ap ...
    reduce hes def by 150 , 83 him , crit =RIP buddy
    for def build like me id rather Lousy pickpocket for sure...[/b]
    That's probably why I'm a supporter of the LPP, cuz I'm def build like you. Iron set ftw ^^

Ap whores can take bombastic or restricted diet though I'd argue restricted diet should be for more balanced sins.

Giant Restricted Undefeatable Pickpocket raum pls?....

I think that bombastic will be best for party pk, because if I see someone bcome a giant ima target him and hopefully everyone else will too...

Diet raum for anything else because with the minor cool down, most rouge use hp pots as well( if they only minor than 3 secs of no pots wont matter anyways) but 3 secs of no pots from a warrior = alot of hp they would need to recover and hopefully u could kill them by then

3 seconds of no potting is only about 1 pot that they'd miss. A pot has 2 seconds of cooldown so they'd only miss 1-2, it's not that bad. Only if you're really low on mana or hp does it get serious.

515saint

3 seconds of no potting is only about 1 pot that they'd miss. A pot has 2 seconds of cooldown so they'd only miss 1-2, it's not that bad. Only if you're really low on mana or hp does it get serious.[/b]

depends on how hard u hit some one , and i duno if its onyl 3 sec, thats the only raum i havnt tested yet

so if any one could confirm the time of the duff of the rd raum would be cool

I have the pickpocket and its amazing in vs. Lets say I am down to 20% hp when I use it I get about 12 minors in and a hp so thats about 1440 hp. I will be up to 50% or so. Then Blind and hide back up to 75-80%.

depends on how hard u hit some one , and i duno if its onyl 3 sec, thats the only raum i havnt tested yet

so if any one could confirm the time of the duff of the rd raum would be cool[/b]
    I don't have one myself, but I'm judging from when someone else's Restricted Diet Raum activated on me. My raum activated immediately after and it seemed that both his effect and mine wore off together. So probably about 3 seconds.

I have the pickpocket and its amazing in vs. Lets say I am down to 20% hp when I use it I get about 12 minors in and a hp so thats about 1440 hp. I will be up to 50% or so. Then Blind and hide back up to 75-80%. [/b]
    +1

novatech

Lousy Pickpocket Raum:
    vs
    Restricted diet Raum:

iv tryed them both and imo i like the Restricted diet Raum by far the best with its curse. it seems to curse at the right time 1v1 or party to stop them poting easy 50np :P

but that just me

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Id get the restricted, would work very well if someone is running away from you or if your attacking someone with a lot of HP/DEF (i.e INT priests, warriors)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast