Rocks can now be used to provoke

This is a discussion on Rocks can now be used to provoke within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; For sometime now, throwing a rock (bought from the sundries) at a monster would not provoke him to attack you. ...
Page: 1

kishtan

For sometime now, throwing a rock (bought from the sundries) at a monster would not provoke him to attack you. However the new game release has fixed that problem. Now, you might ask what good is that? Well as a sin, I found it convienent to lure a single golem from the spawn so that I could kill it without having the whole spawn go agro on me. Yes, I could have used a TS, but using rocks was a hell of a lot cheaper

i thought they always worked :S
    they did 10 damage

kishtan

Actually, they havent worked for awhile until just recently. I stopped using them when they stopped working and had about 1000 in my inn. I was going to throw them in the trash to make room in my inn but figured I'd try them one last time.

that always provked them lol

lil_mageskillz

it would never work b4.

only snowballs have been working until this expansion i think

It worked for years and years and years, then didn't for awhile and now does again...

It worked for years and years and years, then didn't for awhile and now does again...[/b]
    It did work on some monsters, most not though =/

SonOfaGun

it didnt work after mora patch but then they started selling snowballs which did work.
    snowballs are antiques now, save em and sell em to the turks for 5gb's in a year

always carry rocks with u if u cant voke any other way, it's good for luring bosses out of a dead person's drop zone