Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quest Accsessories

This is a discussion on Quest Accsessories within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; since when has the body belt quest changed from killing blood dons to killing TROLL SHAMANS yeah ok blood dons ...
Page: 1

harrysfrench89

since when has the body belt quest changed from killing blood dons to killing TROLL SHAMANS

yeah ok blood dons are though but acceptable, but trolls shamans are next to impossable for the lvl ur at when u get the quest. well to say its ment to be a solo-able quest u would need a strong party to get through it in a timely fasion

is it the same in every server or just carnac west.

Fiasco

TopCat

since when has the body belt quest changed from killing blood dons to killing TROLL SHAMANS

yeah ok blood dons are though but acceptable, but trolls shamans are next to impossable for the lvl ur at when u get the quest. well to say its ment to be a solo-able quest u would need a strong party to get through it in a timely fasion

is it the same in every server or just carnac west.

Fiasco[/b]

wtf r u talking about.. trol sharmans are only in eslant and cz... and at ur lvl when u do body belt quest u cant go eslant cause i take it ur obviously below 60.. i ahve no clue and dunno how to find out in my server but wtf yo lol? u need to kill troll shaman for body belt where in cz?

DeathInTheNight

Cant be, you gotta be mistaken. Outta all the quest jewels, the belt is the worste. Shamans for the belt, cancel ur quest and restart it, you may just be bugged somehow.
    I remember befoore if u NTed then the quests got bugged, not sure how though. Maybe this is the same.

harrysfrench89

i swear to god.

i went to bellua to get the quest, clicked on body belt and this pic if a RED troll came up

looked on the location and its at the back of CZ - Ronark. i tried to start the quest and the troll spams 800 in poison so theres no chance anyone can do it.

Fiasco

TopCat

i swear to god.

i went to bellua to get the quest, clicked on body belt and this pic if a RED troll came up

looked on the location and its at the back of CZ - Ronark. i tried to start the quest and the troll spams 800 in poison so theres no chance anyone can do it.

Fiasco[/b]

insane

give up the quest
    go back to bellua..
    i think ihad to kill garuna or blood don for it

dunt remeber

DeathInTheNight

i swear to god.

Fiasco[/b]
    That sux. Cancel ur quest and get a hp belt, thats all quest belt is, don't think its got def or bonus' on it, been a long time since I seen it.

Its just some kind of visual bug, It says something about Troll Shamans but in fact u have to kill Blood Dons.

DeathInTheNight

Its just some kind of visual bug, It says something about Troll Shamans but in fact u have to kill Blood Dons.[/b]
    Have u tryed and tested it since the vis bug?
    Also if this is the case, has anyone completed the quest or tryed killing so many Shaman and survived to see what happens?

I remenberd it as BD's...hoepfuly its just a visual bug otherwise thats really ghey. :S

pinkrox87

yea its just a bug, i didnt that quest on my noob priest and its blood dons. count will come up out of the 50 if you kill the BD's..

Banned

leave that crap belt..and get life

banaanc

i did that quest by killing blood dons a few days ago, probably a bug, kill some blood dons and check if it counts

and q belt isnt completely useless, i think i hit a bit more often with it

Have u tryed and tested it since the vis bug?[/b]
    tried and tested. 100% visual bug

Does it look like this? If yes, its the same bug. Kill Blood Dons, thats it.

dogdog

kekuri belt is better?

Banned

Well it like a +7 hp belt, with dodg and attack power rate (=useless)

Rings are nice for a priest (warrior ring), earring not that bad, belt is that bad through

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast