Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Quest bug = dead knightonline

This is a discussion on Quest bug = dead knightonline within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is crazy, aboslutely fucked up. Shells+1 go for 5-10mil. shells+7 go for max 100mil. now I logged onto cypher1, ...
Page: 1

AlwaysSayDie

Default Quest bug = dead knightonline

This is crazy, aboslutely fucked up.

Shells+1 go for 5-10mil.

shells+7 go for max 100mil.
    now I logged onto cypher1, buyed every shell I saw because I tought it was cheap, now I cant even be able to sell them for half the price I buyed them for, this shit is fucking the echonomy up to the max.
    what are k2 going to do? they cant rollback becuase this have been going on for maybe 2weeks, a rollback of two weeks would mess things up ingame, so they cant do that. we need to help k2, not spam CS.

ginyeng

ya, md's+8 and glave's +8 selling for 150m?? and i ve seen afew chitines +8 for 200m max

Azotame

Default Re: Quest bug = dead knightonline

Originally posted by AlwaysSayDie
    This is crazy, aboslutely fucked up.

Shells+1 go for 5-10mil.

shells+7 go for max 100mil. *
    now I logged onto cypher1, buyed every shell I saw because I tought it was cheap, now I cant even be able to sell them for half the price I buyed them for, this shit is fucking the echonomy up to the max.
    what are k2 *going to do? they cant rollback becuase this have been going on for maybe 2weeks, a rollback of two weeks would mess things up ingame, so they cant do that. we need to help k2, not spam CS.
    smart topic h43r:

not only that everyone bugging and upg is going to go broke and waiste so much coin !!!!! economy will be even worse and everyone running +8 hanguk sword +8 hell breaker olympia already have a few of em

AlwaysSayDie

haha. Now I know how to do it LMAO SO EASY. hahaah gonna get lvl 80 now wooho.

someguy

yay i can kill farm coins and buy them now. item on merchant has always been over price.

KaChing

u can do tyon quest (5m coins xD)

Originally posted by someguy
    yay i can kill farm coins and buy them now. item on merchant has always been over price.
    yea except in your ignorance, ppl are getting lvl 80 off the bug abused quests that dropped the prices :wub:

Ayman4u

do u think k2 made this and mean it?:S

Zparda

K2 do this coz all good gunZ of Diez are leaving :P so they now can fuk up the game much as they want

Sustain

well if they rollback im going to quit... I am sure many will.

k2 should find another way to work on this. Ban these fooking bug abusers.

and I mean all who has done it.

no if i K2 meant it they would understand that this will kill their company, i'm no business but i don't think i have ever read a business portfolio that read;

'Objective 1: Bankrupt Company - In Progress'
    'Objective 2: Buy Flowers for mopthers day - Complete'
    'Objective 3: Learn to treat customers with respect - Failed'

priest_

Originally posted by Sustain
    well if they rollback im going to quit...
    rofl so you'd rather they leave all the people who have been abusing it? nice

If people want to cheat, they will.

Sure this makes it easy for most, but don't forget all you KOSP'ers, KOXP'ers, MacroMakers, Process Guarders, Dual Log Dupes, D/C , Standby dupers, Macro Leechers, Isiloon Buggers, FT buggers, Merchant Dupers, and those with access to GM tools, for unban etc. - SQL exploiters, Scammers, 2 faces....

Your right something needs to be done about this.... but where's the masses crying over everything else..K2 Knows about it.. I think we should be rolled back, and I should get a free CS.

k2 is doing a really good job up to this point banning all koxp recent patch has eliminated koxp for time being hasn't been a good 100% public duping method since rofd release

up to this point its been good now a bug comes

AND PPL ARE WHINING BOUT THEY MIGHT DO A ROLL BACK U ALL SHOULD DIE IF U DONT WANT ROLL BACK

roll back is 100% necessary at this point i expect a inventory roll back and all exp gained through quest to be elminated however its possible

so far no k2 official will say roll back is comming but have speculated that it looks like theres going to be a roll back

and i think only reason roll back hasn't come is because there isn't a fix for it

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast