Quest Bug Punishment

This is a discussion on Quest Bug Punishment within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Opps did K2 forget to reset your skillbars? dont worry ..that will be done tonight. and their penalty exp is ...
Page: 1

DuWolf

Opps did K2 forget to reset your skillbars?

dont worry ..that will be done tonight.

and their penalty exp is
    the number of abuse x 1500000 x 2

so their exp will be total exp (accumulated exp + current exp ) - penalty exp

so they may have level 1 and couple of thousand % of exp

if you was level 70, 100000000, but you only abused 3 time(3 x 1500000 x 2=9000000), you will be back to level 70 and (100000000 - 9000000) of exp..[/b]

So when u logg in an your lvl 1.6734% u hit 1 monster an your regain your lvls .. or have to repeat a few times untill its done.

So you abused the 1.5Mill XP bug 100 times u will lose 1.5Millx100 = 150Mill*2= 300Mill.

the more u abused it .. the more u lost.

Not ideal .. but a step in the right direction. K2 has also stood by there decsion that a marker has been placed next to these peoples accounts as a final warning. They also said

" So there accounts are marked. If any abuse like this happens again, they get banned permanantly. "

oohhh im just tingling all over. GJ K2

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I wish K2 downgraded their items too
    Lvl 1 with +1 items :P

k2 has promised fancy punishment after fancy punishment all they did was think of something that would sound scary and post it, they wont act on it and they never have.

ill believe it when i can laugh @ few ppl

whats about skills? when a mage has lv 80 skill.. and will be delvt but still has his lv 80 skills its not big deal..

anyways: if that works.. first GJ to k2 after months (seal stuff was a nice idea too)

MotoCross

the clan kb will loose all there lvl 80's

YAY

i dont know they will do it or not. i see today, many hh warriors lvl 80 now

Explain to me how k2 thinks its a good idea to de'lvl them rather then ban . All that will happen is the people who are freinds with gm will be rolled there exp back and the people that dont will there items for usd . (these ppl exp bugged im sure they're wearing bull shit items +8/9)

so exactly how is it a good idea to de lvl them even if its x100

and as for u duwolf wheres the results these are empty lies jus cuz there spoon feeding u doesn't mean shits gonna happen i wanna see a list of all ppl on all servers that abused the bug k2 claims they can track it because of the mass gained exp so then wats the wait ?

I pray that k2 does this puts out a big list then i will quote it here and every day u will see slowly BUT SURELY users jus start disappearing from the list on the forums .

ITS BULL SHIT AND WE NEED TO FIGHT THE POWER

Xzero

my friend saw 2 turks hiting bulcans and lvled 3 times.... when the server restarted
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

DuWolf

wow 2 post an no fucker bothered read the first ....

hitting bulcans an lvling .. read the first post
    skillbar .. read the first fucking line jesus christ

Private , dont like k2 ... go play monoply online or some shit an stop your moaning, yeah dlvling isnt a good idea we should allow them all stay 80 ... jesus, you sound like a 2 bit whore who diddnt get paid. yada yada yada ..... not even gonna bother posting anymore ... mardarses

HunterMark

Private , dont like k2 ... go play monoply online or some shit an stop your moaning, yeah dlvling isnt a good idea we should allow them all stay 80 ... jesus, you sound like a 2 bit whore who diddnt get paid. yada yada yada ..... not even gonna bother posting anymore ... mardarses[/b]
    LOL first time I say it but GG DuWolf :P

HsK

the clan kb will loose all there lvl 80's
    YAY [/b]

Stupid man, all kb is level 80 nice !!!

All level 80 that have kb were before exp bug, so stfu pls.

For punishment they had said that second offense will be a perm ban, but the first bug abuser wasn't delevel so they are already high level, they didn't need to abuse again ... Look at SAAH bug abusing first time till 77 now exp normally to 80 ...
    i think for this major bug abuse, it will be good that the punishment is a perm ban.

Private , dont like k2 ... go play monoply online or some shit an stop your moaning, yeah dlvling isnt a good idea we should allow them all stay 80 ... jesus, you sound like a 2 bit whore who diddnt get paid. yada yada yada ..... not even gonna bother posting anymore ... mardarses[/b]
    u ban them and get the fuck rid of them and delvl them in the process so they dont get unblocked by the countless turk gms

2 dollar whore maybe but fuck u nigger i see u sitting there acting like that shits gunna be done 2 weeks i except ur quiting post if nothing done otherwise this whole time u jus been bull shitin to save face if whole community new bout this rather then the small who knew at the time and the ones reading now k2 would shit there pants lvl 64 - 80 2 days not a joke when kids stayed up a month straight hard coring with only few hours sleep