Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quest EXP BUG

This is a discussion on Quest EXP BUG within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thise buggs r so damn anoying ur trying to be legit and do all the lvling manually for hours. when ...
Page: 3

thise buggs r so damn anoying ur trying to be legit and do all the lvling manually for hours.

when there is retards exp bugging and gettting the same exp in like 2 mins

:angry:

Banned

And btw all those abuses are banned lol....
    K2 is smart enough to understand that from 70 to 80 with 1 day cant be legit <_<

dekoy

And btw all those abuses are banned lol....
    K2 is smart enough to understand that from 70 to 80 with 1 day cant be legit <_<[/b]
    K2, smart ? :blink:

how do people go from 70 to 80 in 1 day if you ony get 1.5m exp per bug :S

he said u can spam the 1.5m bug :s

tolgahan

there is a quest for lvl 64 gives 1.5m . they are buging it. Not giving item bug taking exp gift. so they are doing it again and again.if u dont bug it u cant do it 2 times or more. but if u bug u can do it 1+ times but this time is it harder to do
    if k2 cant add a controler script into server ,they have to disable npc&#39;s again. specially tyon meats are gold for bug abusers now!

ehh... its just some old bug what has just poped out again like always like that green chest/ornament bug was old old bug from ko/ke...

thats truely k2&#39;s BIGGEST problem i said it awhile ago prior to releasing a patch they need to open a test server and have a "crew" of notorius people such as myself to go on and do everything that all of the turks try routinely after all patches

tolgahan

i know turkish but i just learnt it from forums new. But these cheaters are using it for 3/4 weeks
    k2 just needs a better boss. it is letting customers fuck itself.
    private servers have ke server files now so this can be another reason for k2 to lose customers.

KirbyKommando

thats truely k2&#39;s BIGGEST problem i said it awhile ago prior to releasing a patch they need to open a test server and have a "crew" of notorius people such as myself to go on and do everything that all of the turks try routinely after all patches[/b]
    You&#39;re so full of yourself aren&#39;t ya
    It&#39;s actually kinda funny we are talking bout something like this .. I mean .. decent testing etc should be a standard...

websnot

On ares why so many orcs used name change scrolls is it to avoid banns cos you all abused bugs?
    LOL

MrBullet

So the reason i cannot click on captain fargo is because of noobs using an exp bug?

yes and ncs will not stop u from being banned it will jus stop / prevent other users from submiting ksc&#39;s and will slow / overall stop the ban process unless the user mnentions in the ksc submiter that the chars on ksc are name changed otherwise gms will jus not do neething

over all tho they jus dont do nething

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123