Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The quest of Gems must come to an end **EDITED**

This is a discussion on The quest of Gems must come to an end **EDITED** within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=166719 After making a successful push on the English server we notice that K2 do care about it's customers. Therefore, ...
Page: 1

didinino

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=166719

After making a successful push on the English server we notice that K2 do care about it's customers.
    Therefore, we need to solve the problem of Gem drops in game.

Ever since KO was created, gems werent the big problem in the quest of getting first/second job, or in other
    words- Master quest.
    It has been close to 1 month +- that we, the Carnac community, suffer from a LOW drop rate of Gems.
    Moreover, the drop itself was LIMITED to 1 Monster only and it's name is - Werewolf.
    They are located in Moradon at Folk village, and there is no way to get a single hit on those monsters since the
    3rd party tools of some players kills the Werewolf almost the second it spawns!

In conclusion:

-Opals/Crudes/Crystal's Drop rate must change and fast.
    -More monsters should drop the gems like they used to be, so everyone will have a chance to farm them and
    not bind himself to 8 hours of Werewolf's everyday trying to get a single gem!
    -Gems should drop in EMC/LUF's Monsters as well, making is possible for Everyone to farm the gems without
    making Moradon too crowded with high lvl players!

I've already pmed the Gms about this issue, i was told that ' The Tech admins are working on this matter and a notice will be published as soon as its changed'.

....that was 1 month ago blink.gif +-

I assume more people have the same opinion as i do, and after waiting over 4 weeks (on old server, I'm currently on Carnac and master is almost impossible to get) of waiting I think we should make a change and return the old drop rate of gems, from all low lvl monsters, in moradon and EMC/LUF!

Not to mention that low drop rate + a single mob that drops them makes the 3rd party tools a reason to macro on the spot! it is ridiculous putting a GM next to the spot 24/7 and ban all day long -.-

I Thank you all for reading this and i wish to get a good support from our big & growing community!

DidiNino.[/b]
    I wish that Ko4life community will help with this matter since it is getting ridiculously impossible to master & get the lvl 62 skill (magic shiled, scream, judgement and the mage thing ^_^ * = absolute power Thx Error xD)

UPDATE:

it appears i didnt look into it, the issue is taken cared of :

Regarding crystals, opals, and sapphires, (which I will now refer to as SHINIES because I'm tired of writing that out every time) K2 doesn't currently like the drop rate. The GMs always stand up for you guys whenever I mention this. Heck, even if we did like the drop rate, you don't like them, which means it's something we're working on. And by working on I mean actually, literally, have a goal regarding how we want to accomplish this based on feedback we've seen from you guys and are moving towards getting it implemented.

Keep in mind this doesn't mean we want them to be easy to get. They're hard. But the eventual solution we're working toward makes them a lot less susceptible to chance and hoarding one farming spot and a lot more of a goal you can achieve through skill and hard work -- which is exactly what masters should be doing! Until then, we're going to see if we can't get more SHINIES into your hands through other means.[/b]
    i referred 2 more questions regarding this matter but i still think that if the community will show more support about this matter (well i mean, keep the support xD) things will change sooner than expected

absolute power ^_^ (the mage thing)

edit: np :P

Magenta

I agree with you. This system is realy stupid.....

EatMeTheMage

rly sucks for us who paid for unlocking everything recently at 80, but to not be selfish, I agree the drop rate should increase.

didinino

rly sucks for us who paid for unlocking everything recently at 80[/b]
    I agree with you, but u have to understand that if this action wont be taken, new server like Carnac will have a hard time to develop!

look at lvl 70 quest for example:

getting HS is same as buying an Iron Neck!

its insane! :huh:

EatMeTheMage

I agree with you, but u have to understand that if this action wont be taken, new server like Carnac will have a hard time to develop!

look at lvl 70 quest for example:

getting HS is same as buying an Iron Neck!

its insane! :huh:[/b]
    just paid for Hellblade/blooding :unsure:

broke meh ballz :unsure:

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

To be honest this is how it should be except for koxp farmers.If you want a skills you must work for it and pay .However k2 should make drop rate a bit higher but not that high like it used to be in KE/ROFD.
    The problem are koxpers not drop rate itself.

didinino

dont u see the point? making 1 mob drop all 3 gems gives the green light for all those macro users to do their 'job' and fuk us up.

no doubt this should be the way to get the master, keep the drop rate with some more monsters that have the same low drop rate.

But, with this massive cheating it is impossible and extremely expensive to master and buy the high lvl skills.

EatMe .... poor guy thats a SHIT LOAD of money

but hey, in old servers gems cost aroun 7-8m? 4-5m?

carnac's prices are 12-20m PER GEM!

u must understand that this step must be taken... we cannot continue playing without master.... without the new skills...

Magenta

if u remember, a few months ago was NPCs bugged, and ppls on new server played onlz with basic skills, that was rly horible ;-) .

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

I cant say I see your point coz I dont play new server .On Dies its like 2m for opal,3 for sapphire and 5 for crystal .

As I told kick cheaters ,add drop rate to some other mobs and thats all.

I cant say I see your point coz I dont play new server .On Dies its like 2m for opal,3 for sapphire and 5 for crystal .

As I told kick cheaters ,add drop rate to some other mobs and thats all.[/b]
    30 gems at carnac is bout 450m atm, which is REALLY hard to get on a new server without babashop... possible yeah but insanely hard

grzequ

As I told kick cheaters ,add drop rate to some other mobs and thats all.[/b]
    But why the fuck werewolves?! Why can't eslant mobs drop those? For god's sake, those are lvl 60-80 quests.

Master quest doesnt have to be easy to get, but its fucking ridiculous that its cheaper to buy some better weapon, now on carnac, than to get the same amount of ap boost from the mq.

Didinino you have such a great way with words

Agreed +1

<3

sexy Owa

posted, keep pushing for support didinino, your doing a good job getting their attention. and i believe that in the future topics like these will make this a much better game to play.

good work anywho :P

Master quest gems in PUS soon... <_<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast