Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The quest of Gems must come to an end **EDITED**

This is a discussion on The quest of Gems must come to an end **EDITED** within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; mage is worthless with the drop rate of gems , im only guessing here but its somewhere between 35-50 gb's ...
Page: 2

Banned

mage is worthless with the drop rate of gems , im only guessing here but its somewhere between 35-50 gb's spent on gems by lvl 80 for a mage just in gems .....

hitman5

i hope k2 listen to your request

It's ridiculous, am lvling past lvl 70 and I'm not mastered. Mage btw

Let's say 1 gem is 15M.. While they're actually 15-20M
    That's 450M for master.
    Then there's the 30 crudes at 70. Another 450?
    If I want thorn, which is my favourite spell.. I'll need another 1B 350M

And this is just 60-70.

I've tried farming them but it simply is impossible.. And let's be real here, the only way people can master is by buying GB's which is bought form the people koxping gems to spend it on gems they sell.. They must be rich by now..

So yes I support the idea to increase the amount of mobs dropping gems. The droprate doesn't have to be changed imo, we'll still have to work for them except it'll be without dozens of koxpers around.

sexy Owa

It's ridiculous, am lvling past lvl 70 and I'm not mastered. Mage btw

Let's say 1 gem is 15M.. While they're actually 15-20M
    That's 450M for master.
    Then there's the 30 crudes at 70. Another 450?
    If I want thorn, which is my favourite spell.. I'll need another 1B 350M

And this is just 60-70.

I've tried farming them but it simply is impossible.. And let's be real here, the only way people can master is by buying GB's which is bought form the people koxping gems to spend it on gems they sell.. They must be rich by now..

So yes I support the idea to increase the amount of mobs dropping gems. The droprate doesn't have to be changed imo, we'll still have to work for them except it'll be without dozens of koxpers around.[/b]
    your completely right... but when k2 see's our demand and want for these gems they will probably see the profitable route of it and as somebody mentioned earlier integrate the drop rate with PUS or just sell them there :/ they could possably even put them in sundries to help the king with tax money.... but knowing good old k2 they will make some sort of profit out of their solution . they may even be getting a cut of these gold farmers's income xD

Carnac East

Server 1

Server 2

Server 3

Let&#39;s go farm <_<

SillyHo

Disagree kronos, the old style worked because at lvl 75, if I killed an ash knight I still had a decent drop table. Now they have nerfed it and forced most players to use a "low level noob" to farm for the master quest items. As with most things K2 tries they use bandaids on gunshot wounds. Instead of IP banning KOXP users they prefer to make it less lucrative to Koxp. Lower level mobs dont drop coin to higher players, nerf drop rates, mess around with how archers buy their arrows (that was a peach of a move), etc. I dont claim to have all the answers to these problems, but I can accurately say K2s solutions arent working as intended either.

Ezquerra

support this gg topic

Panther

they should just make it so the value in game of the gems are next to nothing.. ie.. 100 coint to npc for a crystal.. ect..
    then they could make the drop rate the way it was

sexy Owa

Disagree kronos, the old style worked because at lvl 75, if I killed an ash knight I still had a decent drop table. Now they have nerfed it and forced most players to use a "low level noob" to farm for the master quest items. As with most things K2 tries they use bandaids on gunshot wounds. Instead of IP banning KOXP users they prefer to make it less lucrative to Koxp. Lower level mobs dont drop coin to higher players, nerf drop rates, mess around with how archers buy their arrows (that was a peach of a move), etc. I dont claim to have all the answers to these problems, but I can accurately say K2s solutions arent working as intended either.[/b]
    your also good with words o.o very good point... they claimed to their customers that they do in fact IP ban koxpers i believe that was announced one time or another. but even after claiming that ive seen formerly banned players playing just not using the cheats they used to o.o. imo they will put gems up for sale in the sundries, either that or they will find some slick way to make us buy G1 credits... "G1 presents the gem scroll! using this scroll any mob you kill can possably drop a gem!"

Carnac East

Server 1

Server 2

Server 3

Let&#39;s go farm <_<[/b]

Lmao im so happy i have my masters and 70 masters already, feel so bad for u guys

iiason

stop all koxpers (which k2 is imcapable of doing)

or increase drop rate

or have high lvl monsters drop at the same rate as those low lvl monsters.

so 70+ can do their skills quests

didinino

stop all koxpers (which k2 is imcapable of doing)[/b]
    the answer to this one was on ko4life like a month ago, its a never ending fight with memory addresses and w/e...

anyway, i edited the first post.

he did reply on that matter..

but keep posting support on this issue so K2 will see the community stands behind that request.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12