Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

quest items

This is a discussion on quest items within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i agree with. i think, it should be an repeatable quest....
Page: 2

iiason

i agree with.

i think, it should be an repeatable quest.

DeathInTheNight

somehow someone will manage to counpound them...somehow...

i asked k2 a while back to re-enable to me the quest jewels, they didnt do it

but if they manage to secure them, i agree with the idea B)[/b]
    LOL +5 quest jewels, wonder what the stats would be

I dont think they will do it, because buy/sell the account is against the rules.
    So they wont do it. Only if you can get it back with G1 credits...

smknguns

then we could make +3s h34r:

i think k2 should allow us a way to retrieve them , for example let the quest be re-do-able so that if we accidently delete them or get hacked and sum fucker deletes them we should be able to get them back as they are a integred part of this game. I dont know if k2 has addressed this matter but i think its a valuable question " why cant we have them back ? " as i said i dont really think there will be a person who rather just lose them then get them back , also maybe we can do the quest for them and they can be automaticly sealed and be unsealable , not looking for sypathy here only others views on this topic if you wanna flame please dont waste my time reading your post only veiws on this subject are welcomed thanks all :P[/b]

+1, mine got burned when i was hacked...would of been nice to have them those few weeks i didnt have uniques. =/

kibal

Its a cool idea , but u have to post it at official forum.

lime

I think its a nice idea cause a lot buy account and you can't store them so as soon as you have better item , You can delete them but.. When you buy the account nacked you don't have anything to back up cause the guys done the quest jewel.

So great idea..[/b]
    Why didnt K2 take into consideration the account buyers out there buying naked accounts eh? lol :P

Banned

do i smell mass spam support tickets? :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12