Question !

This is a discussion on Question ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Not sure if I can post this here, but don't know where to ask this but I have a Visa ...
Page: 1

nicholaszaioud1992

Not sure if I can post this here, but don&#39;t know where to ask this but I have a Visa Gift Card with money on it and its a Debit like ones you purchase at like a Walgreens or w.e type store similar to that. Can I use this to buy prem/kc in the Power Up Store if anyone knows ? Thanx all <3. :lol:

~Velocity~

the_stiffmeister

yes

nicholaszaioud1992

yes[/b]
    Ok bro thank you sooo much !! ahh thats a reliever. :lol: <3 . Thanx again man.

~Velocity~

dang i never thought of that.. i was wondering what to do with my visa giftcards my parents load for my birthdays and christmas

nicholaszaioud1992

dang i never thought of that.. i was wondering what to do with my visa giftcards my parents load for my birthdays and christmas [/b]
    same lol.. I saw some laying around so why not just use them things for KC/Prem on the new server :lol: !

dang i never thought of that.. i was wondering what to do with my visa giftcards my parents load for my birthdays and christmas [/b]
    gift to me baby xD

Sno0p

Isnt there a msg poping up when you try to buy premium/kc via cards ,saying something like this "We are sorry for this innconvenient ,but at the moment we cannot operate transactions via VISA/MC cards etc... "

aggressi0n

Not sure if I can post this here, but don&#39;t know where to ask this but I have a Visa Gift Card with money on it and its a Debit like ones you purchase at like a Walgreens or w.e type store similar to that. Can I use this to buy prem/kc in the Power Up Store if anyone knows ? Thanx all <3. :lol:

~Velocity~[/b]
    if the click and buy requires visa verification, no.

nicholaszaioud1992

Nah, just paying buy Credit Card, none of that Click and Buy BS were u get banned for fraud bs :lol: when they extra charge you or K2 does w.e bs happens =/ .