question

This is a discussion on question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If u owe some guy 50% of wp which was 1 month ago 50gb and I owe him 25gb... Now ...
Page: 1

Sustain

Default question

If u owe some guy 50% of wp which was 1 month ago 50gb and I owe him 25gb... Now that prices are way down there is no way I could pay 25gb coz cant make that much money... I was thinking that we check wp price and I give 50% of it. isnt this logical? or do I have to pay 25gb still?

What do u think and what would u do in this situation?

Waiting fo replies.. ^_^

You gotta solve this with the dude. If he's not a retard You should be able to convince him. On the other hand You can't just give him 50% of current price without talking to him first...

Sustain

Originally posted by Luigi
    You gotta solve this with the dude. If he's not a retard You should be able to convince him. On the other hand You can't just give him 50% of current price without talking to him first...
    I am asking what ya guys think, we will make the decision

Healer Dude

that depends on when u sold it...if u sold it now u give him half of the current price, if u sold it when it was expensive u give him half of the old price...

Sustain

Or should I wait till prices go up coz theres no timeline...And he needs money that I dont have thx to retarted merch in mora... <_<

Sustain

Originally posted by Healer Dude
    that depends on when u sold it...if u sold it now u give him half of the current price, if u sold it when it was expensive u give him half of the old price...
    I sold it when prices were way high.. Now they are way down big inflation for me I guess

Healer Dude

y didnt u gave him the money right after u sold?

Sustain

Originally posted by Healer Dude
    y didnt u gave him the money right after u sold?
    I lost 920m in Knight quest ^_^ and I wasnt in emc. I was in moradon selling. And when I woke up to see my merch I was in bloody arena killed and information said I lost 920m I was extremely lucky I guess... <_<

so I didnt make any money after that coz was soo pissed..

Hum123

Default Re: question

Originally posted by Sustain
    If u owe some guy 50% of wp which was 1 month ago 50gb and I owe him 25gb... Now that prices are way down there is no way I could pay 25gb coz cant make that much money... I was thinking that we check wp price and I give 50% of it. isnt this logical? or do I have to pay 25gb still?

What do u think and what would u do in this situation?

Waiting fo replies.. ^_^
    search for current prices to use.. paying old 25gb price is rediculous now that coins value has gone up

Hum123

oh u sold to him, and didnt give him directly the money? in that case.. u owe him 1/2 of whatever u sold it for.

if u havent sold it yet..then nvm

thats my opinion on it :/

R34P3R_Magikz

Well i think it would be wrong as u have had ur 50% when the prices where up // now the prices are down u should still pay him the same as you would of back then other wise u'd be getting 'more'