Diez King System Being fixed Hopefully

This is a discussion on Diez King System Being fixed Hopefully within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Found out that the EXP and droprate Event isnt supposed to cost coins. Hopefully they will fix diez 2 soon ...
Page: 1

Misuki

Found out that the EXP and droprate Event isnt supposed to cost coins.
    Hopefully they will fix diez 2 soon so we may hold exp events.
    So please stop asking for exp events on diez 2 please, lets wait untill its fixed.
    Also this topic would be very helpfull if someone could translate it and put it in the turkish forums!

DarK

nice

sexy Owa

very nice to see, but im sure its all talk

very nice to see, but im sure its all talk[/b]
    +1 thats all k2 can do is talk.

Centurian

Found out that the EXP and droprate Event isnt supposed to cost coins.
    Hopefully they will fix diez 2 soon so we may hold exp events.
    So please stop asking for exp events on diez 2 please, lets wait untill its fixed.
    Also this topic would be very helpfull if someone could translate it and put it in the turkish forums!
    [/b]
    I dont think Manes has ever had an english king. Maybe I should get that GM in question at the moment to transfer me over to Dies so everytime it says Command of the king I can understand what the fuck is going on. :blink:

I dont think Manes has ever had an english king. Maybe I should get that GM in question at the moment to transfer me over to Dies so everytime it says Command of the king I can understand what the fuck is going on. :blink:[/b]
    Why do you have to quote what he Just said, Just clogs up the post. Stop it!

kakashi-_+

next time plz ask him WHEN diez 1 is going to be fixed!!!!
    the exp bug is gay <_<

damn, an english king!

i asked the gm already serveral times togheter with misuki we spammed the gm with d1 problem, only thing he answers that diez 2 is actualy bugged muhaha

so i said why it&#39;s not on ares and other servers and he replied ^^ i&#39;ll check it out.

So what i guess ^^

they can&#39;t fix it ^^

_Priest_Of_God_

Hummm i always thought it cost coins to do events this is very weird.. at least they seem to care what is happening atm but lets see if they actually do anything and not do what they usally do of just talking with no action

mammlea2

Something like when arestides told 000000 that he was performing a test on his account to look for macro combo program