Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Question

This is a discussion on Question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if the game was to close. some turkish company will buy the right of license and all database and reopen ...
Page: 2

tommyleonghk

if the game was to close. some turkish company will buy the right of license and all database and reopen it. because this is a LOT OF LOAD OF money.[/b]
    and MGAMES might not sell it to the turks...... i believe koreans would rather not earn a few million usds (honor > money) than getting thier names spoilt by some hack cheating turk company... no offence and im not being a racist....

dont think it was the japs.... has to be the koreans....coz they are the developers of KO

and what makes u think that mgames will not do the same to usko? by not extending their license...

it did happened to egames MYKO eventho they were makin tonnes of cash from hosting it....

anything can happen... but 1 thing for sure its not gonna happen... k2 fixing the game... that im pretty sure will nvr happen

edit: sorry...let me rephrase... k2 makin the game much better (more care towards players and i dont wish to start this bullshit coz its a never ending story) ... and for fixing the game, we gotta hand it over to the developers coz k2's just hosting it...[/b]
    Japs, koreans, same to me. I bet K2 legally bound themselves to the game license in a way so the japs Have to sell it until some part of the agreement has been broken.

why not, when many high geared players will dare to hack openly in CZ, people will realise that nothing is fixed, that we always have to deal with those bugs as if it was normal. (ie : buying arrow shield to counter kopxper is now commun sense heh )

DeHealer

OFC USKO is not going to close, when ESN codes sold by for example Shattered Crystal for all Platinum premium packages, CSS's, Trinas, etc.. get out of stock in a few hours after they are re stocked...

side2side125

usko will close and turkishko will open for ever lol

Hell no..Even with lower ammount of ppl they still make lot's of $$$.. It wont close..At least for 2 more years

nutsackatak1

they make way to much revenue off ko i dont think they will close it as long ass ppl are willing to pay. also, prlly would have a nation wide riot in turkey to deal wit if they shut down xD[/b]
    I actually was talking to a Turkish guy (he's like 40) in my vent a few months ago (I speak Turkish, not too well xD), and I asked him if all the teens and such are all playing Knights over there, and I was surprised cause he said that not many people play Knights in Turkey. More people are playing World of Warcraft apparently. It seems as if there's a lot of Turks in game, but the population of Turkey is 70 million+, and less than 20 thousand people are playing actively in KO, and lets say that 17k of those is Turks. This is less than .00025% of their population, so Turkey probably wouldn't give too much than less than half a shit; cept for all those people that paid thousands on this game, as well as castle holders who sell gbs.

I actually was talking to a Turkish guy (he's like 40) in my vent a few months ago (I speak Turkish, not too well xD), and I asked him if all the teens and such are all playing Knights over there, and I was surprised cause he said that not many people play Knights in Turkey. More people are playing World of Warcraft apparently. It seems as if there's a lot of Turks in game, but the population of Turkey is 70 million+, and less than 20 thousand people are playing actively in KO, and lets say that 17k of those is Turks. This is less than .00025% of their population, so Turkey probably wouldn't give too much than less than half a shit; cept for all those people that paid thousands on this game, as well as castle holders who sell gbs.[/b]
    less than 20 thousand play KO? lol?

"With over 4.25 million subscribers and 8.91 percent of the current MMORPG market share, Knight Online is among the most popular games in the genre."

But yeah turkey is a very large country.. its just because we see them everywhere in game we assume its all of them.

Imagine if turks did take over KO though.. Im sure they would sell +10 shit in the powerup store.

legendmage

"With over 4.25 million subscribers and 8.91 percent of the current MMORPG market share, Knight Online is among the most popular games in the genre."

But yeah turkey is a very large country.. its just because we see them everywhere in game we assume its all of them.

Imagine if turks did take over KO though.. Im sure they would sell +10 shit in the powerup store.[/b]
    and if they did im sure people like you would buy them.

tommyleonghk

Imagine if turks did take over KO though.. Im sure they would sell +10 shit in the powerup store.[/b]
    I remember in some other previous thread ... knight online didnt even make it to top 10 of most favourite online games... so i doubt is among the most popular... well...you can say used to be most popular...

draviste

"With over 4.25 million subscribers and 8.91 percent of the current MMORPG market share, Knight Online is among the most popular games in the genre."[/b]
    I guess anyone can blog whatever these days. And what genre is it crap genre?

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

When I was in Turkey there are really different Internetcafes with different Game Players same like WOW, Metin2, Age of Conan, Silkroad, Cabal Online, Warhammer, Diablo, Fifa, Counterstrike, Call of Duty and so on..... and the most of the Ko players doesn't play in Internetcafes cuz of Hack risk. Nobody who Babashop a Character for few thousand Dollars would play in a Internetcafe this is dumb. The most internetcafe players in Turkey are little Kids under 18 years old and this are at the same time this Kids where the ppl don't like in Ko4life Koxp, coins plz, Item plz and the ingame flamers. The Only thing what make Internetcafes in Turkey famous is that the cafe owners selling Items and Goldbars but not only for KO also for other mmorpg games.

We are talking about Turkey but 80% of the KO players came from Istanbul and just alone the city Istanbul have a population of 20 million. The Ko players are really small in Turkey around 20.000-30.000

More ppl are playing WOW or Counterstrike-Source

and if they did im sure people like you would buy them.[/b]
    Who the fuck are you and what would you know?

Just stay out of topics thats gonna make yourself sound like a dick.

I remember in some other previous thread ... knight online didnt even make it to top 10 of most favourite online games... so i doubt is among the most popular... well...you can say used to be most popular...[/b]
    "The game is praised for its PvP capabilities, sometimes rating better than World of Warcraft."

I guess anyone can blog whatever these days. And what genre is it crap genre?[/b]
    "Fantasy MMORPG"

draviste

Who the fuck are you and what would you know?

Just stay out of topics thats gonna make yourself sound like a dick.
    "The game is praised for its PvP capabilities, sometimes rating better than World of Warcraft."
    "Fantasy MMORPG"[/b]
    Maybe 5 years ago but all it is today is an OLD broken down game thats time has come and gone. You can easilly check server pop numbers 31 servers capped at 1500 each does not equal 8. whatever million its the same people all the time mixed in with koxpers and gold farmers, the game is deing and needs to be changed up to make it a better product.

Maybe 5 years ago but all it is today is an OLD broken down game thats time has come and gone. You can easilly check server pop numbers 31 servers capped at 1500 each does not equal 8. whatever million its the same people all the time mixed in with koxpers and gold farmers, the game is deing and needs to be changed up to make it a better product.[/b]
    Yeah and K2 think these expansions are helping.. But they arnt, Previous events are disabled and then the new ones are just bugged <_<

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast