Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Question

This is a discussion on Question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; less than 20 thousand play KO? lol? "With over 4.25 million subscribers and 8.91 percent of the current MMORPG market ...
Page: 3

nutsackatak1

less than 20 thousand play KO? lol?

"With over 4.25 million subscribers and 8.91 percent of the current MMORPG market share, Knight Online is among the most popular games in the genre."

But yeah turkey is a very large country.. its just because we see them everywhere in game we assume its all of them.

Imagine if turks did take over KO though.. Im sure they would sell +10 shit in the powerup store.[/b]
    There's no way there even 1 million. If you look at KingOfKnight server status's daily, it shows you daily how many people are on. Maybe there were that many million ever registered, but not active for sure.

2 o clock on a Thursday in Turkey.

Lioncet

[/b]
    you masturbate and post on ko4life at th same time????? :P

on topic: game is going to die for sure if they dont fix all currents bugs and events.

There's no way there even 1 million. If you look at KingOfKnight server status's daily, it shows you daily how many people are on. Maybe there were that many million ever registered, but not active for sure.

2 o clock on a Thursday in Turkey.[/b]
    LOOLL . COCKS.COM redtube. hmm

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

it's true, won't close for sure.... but the real question is will they ever fix anything

IMO i think they realized that even with all the bugs, people still play it... but that's not their problem, it's ours... you all should have at least made some kind of counter-movement like quitting for like a month so they will see a dramatic decrease in their numbers and actually work on the solutions

ps. there is not 1 million people, it's like 20k max

>AppleSauce<

1million i think was in it's prime.....

a few years ago with all the different KOs..

China KO, taiwan ko, MYKO ,USKO, JPKO, korean KO... and maybe few more? = 1million users

but now all have closed except USKO, JPKO, and korean KO?

Imhotep

ahhah
    ha
    h
    ha
    ha
    hh
    ah
    a
    h
    ha
    hah

Cocks.com ? fsdafsdasafsda

Banned

wow dude i could understand redtube.com but comon?? cocks.com ???????????? roflflflfllflflflflflfllflfl

nutsackatak1

wow dude i could understand redtube.com but comon?? cocks.com ???????????? roflflflfllflflflflflfllflfl[/b]
    Oh that whooaa how did that get there. it was probably my sister or something I didn't even notice, girls like cocks right? yeaaahh it was her h34r:

Banned

Oh that whooaa how did that get there. it was probably my sister or something I didn't even notice, girls like cocks right? yeaaahh it was her h34r:[/b]
    righttttttt

nutsackatak1

righttttttt[/b]
    dont judge me bro

lOL

What is Cocks.com?

peterX

and MGAMES might not sell it to the turks...... i believe koreans would rather not earn a few million usds (honor > money) than getting thier names spoilt by some hack cheating turk company... no offence and im not being a racist....[/b]

well with foreign relation in consideration, Koreans and Turkish people have a loving relation to each other
    correct if im wrong but a friend told me some of language or ancestor originates from Mongols and Turkish

and yes lol cocks.com

nutsackatak1

What is Cocks.com?[/b]
    I don't know; here let me ask my sister . . .

515saint

Cool

dont judge me bro[/b]

soooooooo judged right Now lol, ty man that was funny shit wheni loaded that ss lol hhahahhaa

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast